WTF Google Translate?

Well, it is a translater, not a converter - the numbers are the same in both languages, but the currency isn't.

• Like 1

Well, it is a translater, not a converter - the numbers are the same in both languages, but the currency isn't.

That's the problem - if the numbers stay the same then the currency indicator also needs to stay the same...

• Like 2

It makes no sense. Why should a translater ever translate a currency symbol? $50,000 -> ?50,000? No, it should remain $50,000.

• Like 1

Wow, that's quite a risky fault actually.

This can bite you quite a bit, especially when baking and adding the wrong amounts of ingredients...

Glassed Silver:mac

• Like 2

I have seen much worse bad translations before... I can't remember what it was though... but it was something innocent translated into something very explicit.

• Like 1

This can bite you quite a bit, especially when baking and adding the wrong amounts of ingredients...

Exactly that happened to me :p

Yes, I can see where that might be a problem.