What did you buy on Black Friday?

Got Halo 4, Black Ops (1, first disc was damaged and Target had it NEW for $15.) and Battlefield 3 ($15 too :)). Got some jeans and gloves at Macy's - wanna get a soundbar/woofer for my TV as LEDs being super thing (1.4" for mine) doesn't leave much room for good speakers!

I got the iLive 37" soundbar from walmart for $38, I'm actually quite impressed with it. (for the price)

Red Dead Redemption $15, GOW:Saga $15, 32GB Flash Drive $10, Fringe S. 2 & 3 for $10 ea.

Funny you should mention that iLive soundbaes as that's the one that I saw that got me going in the first place. Was that sale only today? I just checked it and the price on the website shows back up there again at $85.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=20565688

Got a LG HDTV so wanted to get that but just keep hearing it's crappy.

There's the other model with a subwoofer:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/LG-Sound-Bar-with-Subwoofer-NB3520A/20565693

Which seems to be much better but just crazy money :p

Yeah it was only last night/today. I went there looking for it and the guy said they were all gone. Then I was browsing in the clearance dept. and someone must've changed their mind and left it sitting there. The same guy saw me later walking around with it and scanned it, I got the last one.

I would check amazon or bfads.net if you still want it,

That LG one looks sick, I think my aunt has one like that. It's not worth that kinda cash though. You could get a 1000w 5.1 surround for that price.

Zip! Nada! Nothing! Zilch! I don't participate in this stuff as it is too violent in our area. Instead, I shopped online and got mighty tempted by some black Friday deals (Not Cyber Monday for some reason), but still didn't buy anything. Not sure why...

No electronics this year, just house stuff.

Got a tv stand, coffee tables, kettle, knife set, towels, small utensil drawer stuff like can opener, etc.

That's pretty much it.. Sad when I shop for house stuff rather than electronics... :(

I wanted to get ssd drive some rams916 or8gb) and new cpy cooler but didnt find anything. Will wait for boxing day since i dont need these things urgently.

No tech for me this year, took advantage of amazons sales from afar (surprisingly pretty close to what those in the States were getting seconds for) picked up a pair of AE wingtip Daltons and matching Manistee belt :)

not on black fri. but I got a sweet deal on my system!!!

slept most of black fri. off ate too much.. LOL

A Kindle Fire - was reduced to ?99 here in the UK.

Very pleased with it so far, though rather annoyed to find it's the "updated" version of the Fire with a locked bootloader which means I can't flash it to a base / normal Jellybean ROM and am stuck with the Amazon one for now :(

No black Friday deals here in India, but got this insane offer http://www.inmotionh...odocybermonday/

1 Year unlimited hosting for $10 (regular price $119.40), also got $10 credit back if your site goes live in 45days.

Also got few apps on Google Play (QuickOffice for 99c and RDM+ for $1.99) and WP Games.

A Toshiba hard drive for me and a Shark mop for my wife (she asked for it.)

Sure she did bro, you're just sending a message :laugh:

Wife and I just went to her work and got work clothes for myself and a new bed set, we spent $475 but with her 25% associates card, it knocked it down to $356, it was nice.

Not fond of spending a night or few nights waiting for something special.

I did not buy anything on Black Friday, neither do I intend to purchase anything on Cyber Monday.

I stood in line for almost an hour with a few hundred other people at a microbrewery here in Milwaukee. They were releasing a limited run Imperial IBA called "Black Friday". I couldn't believe how massive of a turnout they got and they sold out of it in an hour.

It was snow flurrying, windy as hell, but the beer is fantastic and well worth the bit of suffering in the cold to get it. Looking forward to doing it again next year. :)

post-44216-0-23722100-1353953802.jpg

The only thing I got was The Big Bang Theory Season 5 on DVD for $8.99. I was thinking about setting my alarm since that deal went live around 3:30am on Friday, but I woke up around 4:30am and only half of it was claimed. I should receive it tomorrow.