Suggest a Metro App for Tasks + syncing with Hotmail Calendar

Was wondering if anyone knew of a Metro app that could hook into the tasks of an Exchange ActiveSync account, such as Hotmail/Outlook. This would be the same list of tasks that you can access on say iOS's Reminders app. The closest app that matches this description is "Tasks by Telerik," but that only works with Office 365 and Exchange (not ActiveSync) accounts.

Thanks!

Was wondering if anyone knew of a Metro app that could hook into the tasks of an Exchange ActiveSync account, such as Hotmail/Outlook. This would be the same list of tasks that you can access on say iOS's Reminders app. The closest app that matches this description is "Tasks by Telerik," but that only works with Office 365 and Exchange (not ActiveSync) accounts.

Thanks!

You can get OneNote app.

Edit: My bad, I realized that you want to sync with the calendar... I thought you want to sync tasks only...

I use OneNote for tasks and notes..

For calendar, you may want to use 'gTasks HD' to use with Google sync data to your google based devices such as Nexus Tab, Android phone, etc.

My calendar's fine - I'm using the Hotmail/Outlook calendar so that syncs nicely across the stock Calendar app and my iPhone (no Google devices here :p). I use OneNote for notes, but if I'm not mistaken I can't set alarms on to-dos with OneNote. gTasks HD is pretty close as well, but again... don't use a Google account for tasks.

Probably the best bet is for Microsoft to update the Calendar app to support Tasks or have a Tasks app altogether in the Mail, People, Calendar, Messaging bundle. Hoping that'll happen when they get around to rebranding Hotmail Calendar to Outlook Calendar or something.

My calendar's fine - I'm using the Hotmail/Outlook calendar so that syncs nicely across the stock Calendar app and my iPhone (no Google devices here :p). I use OneNote for notes, but if I'm not mistaken I can't set alarms on to-dos with OneNote. gTasks HD is pretty close as well, but again... don't use a Google account for tasks.

Probably the best bet is for Microsoft to update the Calendar app to support Tasks or have a Tasks app altogether in the Mail, People, Calendar, Messaging bundle. Hoping that'll happen when they get around to rebranding Hotmail Calendar to Outlook Calendar or something.

On Android, some tasks apps have alarms which I have seen. I have not used any notes/tasks apps with alarms for Windows yet.