I have one subscription for Treehouse (teamtreehouse.com) to giveaway!

Question

Hello everyone,

I've been visiting Neowin for the past 10 years or so and it's been a wonderful site. I have never really cared for the news posts, but the forums have been the best part from many websites on the internet.

From Rappy's posts on movies/tv shows, Hum's weird newsposts and other interesting discussions, it's been a great place.

As a thank you to Neowin, I wanted to giveaway 1 one-month subscriptions to Teamtreehouse.com that I recently got..

"Treehouse is the fastest, easiest way to learn to code, make apps, and start a business. Tutorials in CSS, HTML, Ruby, JavaScript, iOS, and more."

It has over 700+ videos teaching programming, design, business and many other things. You can view the videos and then also try the interactive coding simulators and you get badges as you progress further. I think in one month, if you're dedicated, you can complete many of the courses. They also help in connecting you with clients once you've completed the course. If you cannot complete the course, I think you can download all of the 700+ videos for later viewing and studying. It's a nice resource to learn from and gain some extra knowledge from basics to advanced.

Please leave one comment here in this thread if you want the subscription.

Then on December 5, I will use the random.org website to select 1 winner from the post numbers. :)

Congrats on winning, make sure to share your account with everyone (joking xD)

@OP Does this site also have any back-end coding tutorials? I'm interested in these myself ^^

Hello,

You can check out all of the videos here on the treehouse website.. browse the catalog:

http://teamtreehouse.com/library

I remember before it was reborn as treehouse, it was known as ThinkVitamin videos. They had a lot of videos node-js, MapReduce, and other things. They're refilling many of their older content and setting it up with the new website.

Furthermore, http://www.codeschool.com/courses has a lot of beginners to advanced stuff too. They have a lot of stuff for backend too.