New smoking guns in Apollo moon hoax ?

Here is the original version of it by NASA, which was released to newspapers in 1969:

http://grin.hq.nasa....2001-000013.jpg

Here is the edited version with the surface brightened up for the Lunar Surface Journal:

http://history.nasa....1-40-5903HR.jpg

God this is stupid.

If NASA had edited the image because they faked it and shot it on a studio, why are they hosting the original, undoctored image on their own website?

*facepalm*

We went to the moon. Buy a telescope and see for yourself. Or have the evil telescope companies permanently painted US flags on to the lenses?

• Like 1

Really? Why's that. In the 60s we were putting a lot more effort into it than we are now.

And regardless, if we did go today it would just be "Given today's technology it's a lot easier to fabricate a hoax."

That is because they know the world at large is watching and they can't do it "again". They weren't ever able to.

I don't see how anyone looking at the expert photographic evidence, the science of the moon 'landings', can seriously believe that Apollo astronauts went to the Moon.

Heat and radiation would have destroyed the film.

Heat and radiation would have cooked the astronauts.

They carried no significant water supply to run the suits 'air conditioning'.

The LEM dimensions would not allow astronauts to get in and out.

There was no way for the astronauts to 'eject' the leftover suits, equipment, and waste, that they claimed.

Micro particles bombarding the Moon would have killed astronauts and damaged the LEM.

The extreme brightness of reflected sunlight from the surface would have blinded them.

on and on ...

Funny how when you're asked for evidence in backing up your claims you go silent  :rolleyes:

That is because they know the world at large is watching and they can't do it "again". They weren't ever able to.

eh?  The world at large was watching back they landed the first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth times.

We have a crappy track record of keeping secrets. The moon landings would have to be a conspiracy that spans multiple countries which at the time of them happening would have included the USSR. For our enemy at the time to not even call us out as faking it, you really have to start questioning those to do make said claims then. 

We have a crappy track record of keeping secrets. The moon landings would have to be a conspiracy that spans multiple countries which at the time of them happening would have included the USSR. For our enemy at the time to not even call us out as faking it, you really have to start questioning those to do make said claims then. 

Doesn't matter. Everyone knows the Illuminati control everything. :laugh:

This is probably one of the best points (besides, ya know, all of the other evidence). If the USSR had even the slightest hint the Yanks didn't actually land on the moon they would have jumped at the chance to expose and humiliate them in front of the entire world.

This conspiracy is by far one of the silliest.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

For every nutter that believes it was a hoax there are millions of documents, pictures, resources, first hand accounts, telescopic photographs from earth, and satellite images that proves that they were there.

Just like there is "proof" of evolution...

Just like there is "proof" of evolution...

Evolution is a theory, bro.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

Charles Darwin was the first to formulate a scientific argument for the theory of evolution by means of natural selection.

The moon landing is something we witnessed.

What are they teaching kids in school these days?

• Like 2

What are they teaching kids in school these days?

Mostly junk. :P

As for this conspiracy, I've actually known a couple of people who actually believed our moon landing was a hoax. They were very uneducated people overall, so if that is the type that believe this hoax it would be hard for me to believe in it. 

For every nutter that believes it was a hoax there are millions of documents, pictures, resources, first hand accounts, telescopic photographs from earth, and satellite images that proves that they were there.

not to mention rocks, man, rocks!

Yes and Remember Boys and Girls  the world was flat until it was proven beyond a shadow a doubt.

The point though that gets me.....  

How many people worked at Cape Canaveral During the Launch?? How many people saw the rocket leave earth?? First Hand??  Were they all in the hoax???  I mean by now someone should have blabbed?  

So then where did the rocket take the people??? if not into space..??

It is only really those people like the one video said.... born later that believe this.....   

• Like 1

An excellent way to prove that man landed on the moon is to focus a camera on the moon where we landed and take a picture of the junk we left behind. Now that I think about it, why has no one ever done that? Hmm. 

An excellent way to prove that man landed on the moon is to focus a camera on the moon where we landed and take a picture of the junk we left behind. Now that I think about it, why has no one ever done that? Hmm. 

Amateurs can see shadows at best (I think).

Professionals at NASA don't give enough of a flying f*** what conspiracy theorists say to waste the money to do it with their tools.

http://www.universetoday.com/96480/flags-still-standing-at-several-apollo-landing-sites-on-the-moon/

Why how nice of you to ask.... There are multiple pictures of the landing sites.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_landing_conspiracy_theories#Imaging_the_landing_sites

http://www.space.com/12796-photos-apollo-moon-landing-sites-lro.html

http://gizmodo.com/5837658/new-detailed-images-show-lunar-landing-sites-at-higher-resolution/

Too small to see with even the biggest telescope from Earth, but the stuff has been photographed many times by satellites.

http://www.universetoday.com/88692/nasa-releases-closer-looks-at-apollo-landing-sites-from-the-lunar-reconnaissance-orbiter/

Edit:  Looks like lots of people jumped on that one.  :laugh:

This goes back to the simple concept of refusal of proof. For example:

I go to the store and buy something.

I go home and my wife thinks I made the whole story up as an excuse to go to the library (book addiction)

I pull out the receipt and show the debit card transaction, it's still not enough though.

The time on the receipt is off by one hour, accounting for daylight savings time. Was the time off as the cash register or did I visit an hour before?

The red mark on the shirt from lunch then becomes lipstick. 

Etc, etc, etc...

People will believe what they want to believe. 

Umm, we have.