New smoking guns in Apollo moon hoax ?

The Evil Overlord

Even if this happened, people could call BS on those photos too. Look save up some money and get up there yourself. Why not start a kickstarter fund to build a rocket to go to the moon and prove it yourself.

Pass, you can go right ahead, that way the glory will be yours

By the way, you've replied to a post I made Last November

jamieakers

Man must have been to the moon.  Simple truth is there's no way the US Government is organized enough to fabricate this!

mudslag

Holy thread resurrection batman

Crisp

Clearly fake, it's dusty and there's no cheese.

I've seen a few paints in my days.

Growled

The Earth reflects back light to the moon, just as similarly as the moon reflects back light to Earth. The sun isn't the only source of light in space.

Very good point. :)

• Like 1
excalpius

If you were intelligent, you would have READ the reasons why they are very unlikely to be genuine, before posting. :laugh:

You added no reasoning why you think the Moon images are real.

Every one of these nonsense conspiracy nut assertions was debunked by REAL scientists who REALLY know how the science of photography, space travel, engineering, physics, etc. works.  If anyone wants to know the TRUTH, they can just Google these images and be taken to the real debunking sites with real facts and real science.

Here's just one of them.  http://www.clavius.org/

Or you can just not feed the cynical/mentally ill who are doing this to sell e-books and drive ad hit revenue...and the nutters who ignorantly promulgate their idiocy.

• Like 1
illage3

Mythbusters proved that the moon landing footage is real.

• Like 1
Hum

I don't see how anyone looking at the expert photographic evidence, the science of the moon 'landings', can seriously believe that Apollo astronauts went to the Moon.

Heat and radiation would have destroyed the film.

Heat and radiation would have cooked the astronauts.

They carried no significant water supply to run the suits 'air conditioning'.

The LEM dimensions would not allow astronauts to get in and out.

There was no way for the astronauts to 'eject' the leftover suits, equipment, and waste, that they claimed.

Micro particles bombarding the Moon would have killed astronauts and damaged the LEM.

The extreme brightness of reflected sunlight from the surface would have blinded them.

on and on ...

post-37120-0-27071800-1378224993.jpg

• Like 1
HawkMan

I don't see how anyone looking at the expert photographic evidence, the science of the moon 'landings', can seriously believe that Apollo astronauts went to the Moon.

There was no way for the astronauts to 'eject' the leftover suits, equipment, and waste, that they claimed.

Micro particles bombarding the Moon would have killed astronauts and damaged the LEM.

The extreme brightness of reflected sunlight from the surface would have blinded them.

on and on ...

So a bunch of baseless made up assumptions with no actual evidence

• Like 1
Lord Method Man

It seems that people who have accomplished absolutely nothing in their lives will go to great lengths to invalidate the accomplishments of others. I guess it makes them feel important.

• Like 2
norseman

Here is hoping man lands on the moon in my life time.... I don't believe it has been done yet...

Lord Method Man

Here is hoping man lands on the moon in my life time.... I don't believe it has been done yet...

And when they do it again you people still won't believe it, so what's the point?

• Like 4
episode

Heat and radiation would have destroyed the film. PPOR

Heat and radiation would have cooked the astronauts. PPOR

They carried no significant water supply to run the suits 'air conditioning'. PPOR

The LEM dimensions would not allow astronauts to get in and out. PPOR

There was no way for the astronauts to 'eject' the leftover suits, equipment, and waste, that they claimed. PPOR

Micro particles bombarding the Moon would have killed astronauts and damaged the LEM. PPOR

The extreme brightness of reflected sunlight from the surface would have blinded them. PPOR

on and on ...

If you don't know what PPOR stands for, its Post Proof or Retract. Basically, I'm saying prove your statements (by linking to an actual, credible source) or retract them. Don't bother making other statements unless you can do this.

Dot Matrix

The Earth reflects back light to the moon, just as similarly as the moon reflects back light to Earth. The sun isn't the only source of light in space.

I should add, the only difference with reflected light between the two bodies is that the moon has no atmosphere to scatter the reflected light from Earth.

on and on ...

Many, many fallacies here. First the spacecraft was shielded from heat and radiation (duh), otherwise, they would have been cooked going up, and coming back to Earth.

Second, space is big. VERY BIG. So big in fact, that any particles hitting the moon would be few and far between. Also, not all particles damage. Light particles for example, don't damage.

Until, you can post credible evidence to say otherwise, your claims are false.

Astra.Xtreme

The Apollo missions were relatively short, so any radiation they were exposed to while outside the capsules wasn't lethal. But many astronauts from those missions did get cancer, so there is probably something to be said about those risks they took.

If there were truths to any of those things, then the astronauts that do space-walks on the ISS would have basically those same problems, but they don't.

HawkMan

what exactly do you think the reflector dishes on the moon are from ? the remnants of the lander ? the footprints that are still there ? 

I guess the US has a secret teleporter in area 51 and we teleported them there to prove the hoax, that would be much easier than going there...

• Like 1
HawkMan

The Apollo missions were relatively short, so any radiation they were exposed to while outside the capsules wasn't lethal. But many astronauts from those missions did get cancer, so there is probably something to be said about those risks they took.

If there were truths to any of those things, then the astronauts that do space-walks on the ISS would have basically those same problems, but they don't.

pfft, the ISS which can be see with both your naked eye and in detail through a telescope is also a hoax. 

norseman

And when they do it again you people still won't believe it, so what's the point?

Given today's technology - I don't see this being a problem. Back in the 60s things were a lot more iffy.

metallithrax

Only 2 from the Apollo missions died of cancer/leukemia.

Skwerl

Christ on a cross...  Crackpots abound!

Lord Method Man

Given today's technology - I don't see this being a problem. Back in the 60s things were a lot more iffy.

Really? Why's that. In the 60s we were putting a lot more effort into it than we are now.

And regardless, if we did go today it would just be "Given today's technology it's a lot easier to fabricate a hoax."

Dot Matrix

Really? Why's that. In the 60s we were putting a lot more effort into it than we are now.

And regardless, if we did go today it would just be "Given today's technology it's a lot easier to fabricate a hoax."

Clearly these are 'Shopped. :P

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/multimedia/lroimages/apollosites.html

Aaron Olive

tumblr_lw7qn58NxG1qii6tmo1_500.gif