I am having Problems with ITunes 11 on Windows 8 Pro Edition!

Question

Lots of problems with ITunes 11 Crashing on Windows 8 When Running it on Apple Boot Camp on a Mid Year 2010 Apple Mac Mini. Works just fine on Mac OS X 10.8.3 Beta 1 however. Very disappointed that I am going to have to stop using Both Windows 8 and Apple Boot Camp until this is fixed! :-(

3 answers to this question

"Very disappointed that I am going to have to stop using Both Windows 8 and Apple Boot Camp until this is fixed! :-( "

I just Registered to this site so that I can respond to your comments. Your comment "Very disappointed" made me laugh so much I fell out of my chair. A person like yourself who is using Boot Camp and Windows 8 must realize that when new software is released their can be some compatibility problems. As a Apple Developer Program + Ubuntu Tester, you must understand that things never work correctly out-of-the-box. Apple probably has problems trying to make system 8 work on Boot Camp. So Kevin please think before you post.

Apple Boot Camp in 10.8.3 Beta 1 now says that it SUPPORTS Windows 7 or LATER, Microsoft's Definition of the word LATER is the same as the word NEWER by the way just in case you were unaware of that. I forgot to mention that on Windows 8, it does RUN OKAY, that is UNTIL I try to turn on the ITUNES MATCH SERVICE and then it FREEZES like a HARD LOCKUP As if my HARD DRIVE STOPS RESPONDING to COMMANDS. I think that I will file a BUG REPORT with APPLE DEVELOPER PORTAL about this issue. Just FYI.