Tarantino Calls Death Proof His Worst Film

I haven't seen it but I consider Kill Bill his worst movies.

Might want to watch them before you make dumb comments like this one

Might want to watch them before you make dumb comments like this one

I think he meant he hasn't seen Death proof.

and I can understand why people don't like Kill Bill, They're wrong, but I can understand why. it's basically Tarantino's praise for his favorite genres, including anime.

I think he meant he hasn't seen Death proof.

and I can understand why people don't like Kill Bill, They're wrong, but I can understand why. it's basically Tarantino's praise for his favorite genres, including anime.

Yeah, I meant I haven't seen Death Proof. And I don't like Kill Bill because I thought they had basically no useful storyline and seemed like the biggest point of the movie was just to see how much blood you could get on the screen at one time. Cutting someone's arm off making them squirt blood for 5 feet... it all just seemed silly to me. I understand it's just supposed to be the style, but I guess it just doesn't fit my style of movie. I think I watched both Kill Bill movies because I'll watch just about anything, but I was far from impressed myself. I'm just not much of a Tarantino fan I suppose. But hey, I've seen movies I didn't like then watched them again years later and thought entirely differently about them.

Inglorious ******** is one of the best films I've seen.

Obviously the 'bad guy' wins the movie, but it has small details that make it great. For example, I enjoyed a lot they talk different languages, like if it were the actual WWII era. No 'we all talk english somehow BS'.