*NSFW**GRAPHIC* America is dead

There comes a point in life when you have to admit when you are wrong. At some point you have to stop believing in coincidence and not everything is a conspiracy. The word conspiracy, applies to a lot of things and situations and it shouldn't have a negative connotation. But the word conspiracy has been turned into a joke. An attack or buzz word for when you are presented with something that makes you have to think,you throw it around to avoid a real conversation.

Before you continue, one of the videos posted is graphic and extremely so.

Now, as far as the conspiracy. Our involvement in the Middle East. Nothing can convince me that we are there for anything good. The evidence points away from that.

For instance, in 2007 Wesley Clark foretold of the Middle East's future.

You can dismiss the Iraq thing if you want and call it hindsight but we didn't go into Libya or Syria until after 2007 there is no "crazy conspiracy" there it's an actual conspiracy.

As far as Libya, the reason I say God Bless Gaddafi is because I don't care what they say he did, we don't care about Libyan people. We care about ourselves. I can understand WHY it was done as far as killing him, but why say that we are doing it to protect Libyans?

And we killed his son and grand-kids but it's okay right?

And as far as Syria, does this look like we are killing terrorists?

**I had to remove this one, too graphic**

If we were attacked they way we attack these other world leaders, the number of people that would call for war will be staggering. When Americans die, I can't shed tears, you would be hard pressed NOT to see how we deserve it. But what can we do?

This is completely off topic but you used to post technically related IT sort of stuff; Why this obsession with politics? I liked your "old self" a lot better.....

Very fair question. I became more aware. Since you've asked this question it's only right that I am completely open and honest. I don't like politics, I could never be a politician because I'd want to punch someone and would end up in a lot of confrontations. Not because I'm not intelligent enough to illustrate my point, but because I hate liars and idiots.

For example, if I say the sky is blue, and you argue with me because you are paid to do so, you are an idiot, we don't have differing political views. Your view isn't a view it's an affront to the American people and you should be shot. These days, people don't want truth. They want convenient lies and it hurts me to my core that deception has become the new trend in news. So my obsession isn't with politics per say, it's more of the lies that are being told that divide this once great country.

I appreciate the response. Made me take a look at myself and motives.

The current issue you're talking about aside, Gen. Clark during the Kosovo War talked about bombing Russian ships if they intervened, and even *seriously* brought up the idea of using nuclear weapons against them. I stopped listening to anything he said after that.

This is completely off topic but you used to post technically related IT sort of stuff; Why this obsession with politics? I liked your "old self" a lot better.....

That's how I feel about this entire site. I come here for tech related stuff but the majority of threads are stupid political B.S.

• Like 2

The current issue you're talking about aside, Gen. Clark during the Kosovo War talked about bombing Russian ships if they intervened, and even *seriously* brought up the idea of using nuclear weapons against them. I stopped listening to anything he said after that.

So if a weatherman get's the weather wrong you don't listen if he says a category 5 hurricane is coming your way? Regardless of what you think of him or what he has said in the past, he isn't a psychic. He can't say "we are going into XYZ country" and then when we go into XYZ country and anyone with any rational or sanity could think it was coincidence. Plus the fact that he served in the military should lend more credibility.

Oil companies have far more power than anybody thinks. But they're not only there for oil like they'll have you believe, America wants to entire world to use the IMF (World Bank) so they have complete control over the world's money. Libya was using its own currency system, so of course they demonise Ghaddafi before going in there and then get everyone against him. At least it didn't require another 9/11 to get everyone on America's side.

...Libya was using its own currency system, so of course they demonise Ghaddafi before going in there and then get everyone against him.

Personally that is a bad example. Libya's population started their rebellion, then other countries got involved in the conflict. I'm not sure the IMF had too much sway on the general populous at the time, unless you're trying to tell me that their advanced plan was to distabilise Libya because they had their own currency and hope that the people rebelled, which seems like quite a stretch/gamble from a tactical point of view.

Personally that is a bad example. Libya's population started their rebellion, then other countries got involved in the conflict. I'm not sure the IMF had too much sway on the general populous at the time, unless you're trying to tell me that their advanced plan was to distabilise Libya because they had their own currency and hope that the people rebelled, which seems like quite a stretch/gamble from a tactical point of view.

That's one of the more recent examples.

I don't think that they hoped for people to rebel; they expected it. Same in Egypt too (but I know much less about that) and they get to plant their own people in there to keep everyone in check.

Iran's next on their list, it won't be long before America invades them too.

Shoot, just noticed that I invented a new word in my last post..."distabilise" means nothing, but you all know that I meant "destabilise." :p

Iran's next on their list, it won't be long before America invades them too.

It's on the verge of going completely off-topic, but I'll just say this: While it may happen, in my opinion America would be foolish to do that, especially without the support of other countries. They're too stretched out, and they should be focusing more on their domestic situation than their international standing. America was a prosperous, incredible country once because they didn't care what the other countries thought or did. As time has moved on and they have gained (and are about to lose) their dominence in the world, they feel more inclined to make themselves known. The best thing they can do right now is quiet down on an international level and focus on themselves for a bit. At least, that's my opinion right now.

C-Squarez...

I haven't agreed with you much in the political stuff you have posted, but I deeply appreciate that you are THINKING and posting with clarity over emotion, and that you seeks answers and solutions. Plus, I never see it as bad when someone looks out beyond their own narrow interests.

Props to ya. You've earned respect in my corner of the world.

Western society seems to think we should bring our sense of "democracy" to the middle east and other countries, these other countries have existed for hundreds of years longer than ours and have always worked on a tribal system, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, The entire middle east.

All work on a tribal system or groups in society, they don't want and won't accept the same "democracy" we use. They never have and they never will.

Countless wars will make no difference.

Western society seems to think we should bring our sense of "democracy" to the middle east and other countries, these other countries have existed for hundreds of years longer than ours and have always worked on a tribal system, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, The entire middle east.

All work on a tribal system or groups in society, they don't want and won't accept the same "democracy" we use. They never have and they never will.

Countless wars will make no difference.

Amen.

The Middle-East could never play this democracy thing, would take centuries to evolve to that extent.

Arguing politics is a waste of time. It's obvious (to me anyway) that politicians and corporations are tied at the hips, so whatever they decide will be the rule of the day. Citizens only think they have a say. We take sides like it really matters, when it's obvious that it doesn't. All we are doing is keeping ourselves divided, which is what the machine really wants.

• Like 1