Youtube Green screen crash

Question

Ok so I?ve been having that green screen crash issue with youtube and only youtube I have no issues with other flash based video sites. Now the fixes I?ve tried but nothing worked I have tried the following..

1. Updated / rolled back my GFX drivers (currently using the best for everything else)
  2. Uninstalled then reinstalled flash
  3. switched browsers twice
  4. and yes even the old trick of right clicking on the video and disabling hardware acceleration

It's not at the start of videos just half way through some videos it goes green and skips to the end so what could i be missing? had anyone else had this and how did they fix it?

Thanks for any input!

Ok just a thought if it is ESET may it's cause i blocked something that was wanting to use the internet simply cause i didn't know what it was like a service or something. I'm thinking this cause i got a firewall rule notification asking to let something through that was originating from flash so (I know stupid me) I let it through and when I right clicked on the video that was loaded the same company/vendor name was in the list of codec versions I think it was so maybe I?ve blocked something that makes youtube?s HD work?