Should I sell my Xbox 360 250GB?

Hey all, since the next Xbox is expected to launch next year, is now a good time to sell the 360? I have a Slims 250GB in good condition.

I'm not really interested in any of the other games coming out next year, apart from GTA 5, I can play most of them on PC.

What are your thoughts? I need opinions!

Thanks!

I only ever use my Xbox gets is TV apps, I was in the same situation. There are rumors going around the Internet that Microsoft are only going to release the Xbox "Lite" next year (ARM based), which is for Arcade games and apps only with the real successor to the 360 coming in 2014. - But as said, only a rumor. (search Google news for "Xbox Lite")

The only reason I haven't parted with my crappy 360 on eBay yet is because of GTA V. Although is a PC release is announce (not likely), my Xbox will be on eBay in an instant.

I don't know if I would sell my primary xbox but actually did just sell my second one over the weekend for a very good price.... xbox's are still worth good money right now.

Not really worth it, unless you're desperate for the money. As they're not worth that much now.

Plus the next Xbox i doubt we'll see till the end of 2013 at the very earliest.