Post Your Workstation Photos

Xeon,

Wish I could take credit for it... My server runs Freesco which is a Linux Router/Server Mini Distro... One of the Freesco Gurus made it as a package - He also made the Apache/PHP4 package for Freesco...

You can find his site here... I am sure you can Download it and fiddle with the script yo work with a regular Flavour of Linux... (directories etc)

Dingetje's Freesco Pakages...

If you need assistance with Freesco you can go to this Forum

Hope all that helps... :D

wow, cool view you got there cdubb.

lol Razerback, everytime you post your setup, you always get people saying "great setup" and then asking where you got it :)

im still waiting for my damn desk (officedepot fuucked up so bad) but it should hopefully be here in 2-3 days. then I can post pics of my setup im stealing from you :)

lol Razerback, everytime you post your setup, you always get people saying "great setup" and then asking where you got it :)

im still waiting for my damn desk (officedepot fuucked up so bad) but it should hopefully be here in 2-3 days. then I can post pics of my setup im stealing from you :)

You know my pain. :)

I just wish someone would post something that would top mine, and then I'd have to go to top that. :(

But alas no one has the guts to. :D

But then I'm content with my setup, will think of upgrading in a couple of years or if 32/64 bit processors make a difference.

Well good luck. They better send someone to put it together for you, for all that trouble.

Took me like 6 - 8 hours to put it together. :(

But well worth it, moving didn't take quite as long, since you can now move them in sections.

cant find RazerBack.. desk in UK :cool: :huh:

I bought it at Staples, now if they have a Staples in UK, I can also assume they carry the same brands. Otherwise your definately on your own.

You know my pain. :)

I just wish someone would post something that would top mine, and then I'd have to go to top that. :(

But alas no one has the guts to. :D

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

here it is, sorry... :p

Alienware Area 51, P4 3.06Ghz, 2GB Rambus Ram, 200GB HD, GeForce 4 Ti4600, Sound Blaster Audigy, DVD-R Pionner, CD-RW Plextor adn Intel Mobo...

Edited by Blizzard_X

Here is my New work station stats in my sig

pc1.jpg

this is showing the Door mod i did i replaced the red plate with a piece of perpex sanded on the back and backlit with 6x 3mm 700mcd blue LEDs

pc2.jpg

As ya can see it is a well used work station :D

Here is my New work station stats in my sig

http://home.austarnet.com.au/wallymob/pc1.jpg

this is showing the Door mod i did i replaced the red plate with a piece of perpex sanded on the back and backlit with 6x 3mm 700mcd blue LEDs

http://home.austarnet.com.au/wallymob/pc2.jpg

As ya can see it is a well used work station :D

I think you should clean up your room :D

Messy table :D

some of my toys at work...  :yes:

from left to right, mechs from Patlabor, Robotech and Evangelion.

WOOHOO!!! Nice is action figures man!!!

Me :wub: :wub: Robotech/Macross...

yeap... I love them too... :heart:

I have all the Yamato models from the Robotech original series and the Macross Pluss series, I also have the 3 Robotech seasons on DVD and The Transformers season 1 and season 2 part 1... and all the Evangelion of course... :laugh:

mesa loves those anime series... :yes: