we are missing:

rpg.jpg

k0r5_B.png

Wow... the first one could pass as real photograph.

It seriously made me think and guess whether somebody found a doppelg?nger of Neobond.

Glassed Silver:mac

• Like 2

Wow... the first one could pass as real photograph.

It seriously made me think and guess whether somebody found a doppelg?nger of Neobond.

:s Not sure if serious... You should check out the "neobond fun images" thread :p there's tons!

Most Dedicated to Neowin: Neobond

152727512_c6d0611a58.jpg

Most photoshopped forum member i'd say :p

Only when people say something stupid. I tend to be less than forgiving of mind blowing stupidity.

I'm with you there. I don't blow up very often but when i do, i do it fairly hard

giggity

I'm sure more than one person probably knows what user I'm talking about *cough* :shifty: :rofl:

I'm with you there. I don't blow up very often but when i do, i do it fairly hard

giggity

I'm sure more than one person probably knows what user I'm talking about *cough* :shifty: :rofl:

Yup. Me. :woot:

Pretty funny and generally accurate, it's a shame you weren't brave enough to pick out the Microsoft evangelists though (although I do accept choosing from the massive list would be tough :p)

lol but I was leaning more towards a user with the initials of A.B. :p

love that steam update pic btw

Damin it!! Why am I always left out? *runs aways and pouts*

Biggest Apple Fanboy award goes to: no one... even though apple haters say they are everywhere, i can't honestly say i have noticed a single one on this board.

You've got to be kidding me :huh:

Forum rules:

Calling members "haters" is flame bait, which is clearly against the rules. I'm surprised to see mods letting it slide.

Um, there's a certain emo running amok around here who often uses "Hater!!!" as a one word reply to many folks on front page news articles. If that can fly, so can this.

:s Not sure if serious... You should check out the "neobond fun images" thread :p there's tons!

Most photoshopped forum member i'd say :p

I'm aware of that, but I think the first pic actually looks really well photoshopped and not knowing the meme you could definitely think nothing's wrong in it.

So, being aware of the truckload of bondshopping, I'd say this stands out from all other pics, because lighting, skin color, etc fit perfectly and again: I seriously thought for a moment it could be a serendipitous finding of Neobond's doppelg?nger.

giggity

post-58560-0-15913900-1355261649.jpg

You've got to be kidding me :huh:

Um, there's a certain emo running amok around here who often uses "Hater!!!" as a one word reply to many folks on front page news articles. If that can fly, so can this.

Well, the thing is that FPN comments and the board are moderated massively differently.

I know the same people are tasked, but the quality of moderation is leaning more towards the forums.

Also, the inconsistency is just natural to forums it seems.

Then again, Neowin is the only forum is browse frequently nowadays, so I could be wrong and stuff just doesn't work. meh

Also, I seem to spot too big signatures quite often these days, does anyone know whether the rule is still formulated the old way and new dimensions are accepted?

I sometimes PN members to make them aware of their infringing, because I know how it sucks to be warned for such a little offense :D

• Like 2

You have a sister? =^_^=

yes I do and she wants someone really cool that's into anime and isn't a whiny butt like her last BF was.

yes I do and she wants someone really cool that's into anime and isn't a whiny butt like her last BF was.

*raises hand slowly*

Is a loOoOoOoOoOoOoOooong distance relationship ok? :p

I can be whiney though...

But I can have a good time, too.

Meh, what am I explaining, you know a bit what I'm like!

I think we're pretty similar in that regard! ^^

*high paw*

*raises hand slowly*

Is a loOoOoOoOoOoOoOooong distance relationship ok? :p

I can be whiney though...

But I can have a good time, too.

Meh, what am I explaining, you know a bit what I'm like!

I think we're pretty similar in that regard! ^^

*high paw*

:cat:

that would be fine... she needs anyone to really be there for her..... also she's had friends abandon her when our dad died..... some people can be royal *******s.

and her last BF was treated like royaly by his mom, and she would buy him anything he wanted and he was going around saying she treats him like **** and is a bad mom and all that.... I'm like What the hell is wrong with you???!!!! so yeah... he was a whiny butt and getting emo over nothing... arrrrg...

• Like 1