George Zimmerman sues NBC for making him say racist comments?

Are you just ignoring NHW regulations set up by the sherrif of the county that specificly say, No Guns. How about all the rules set up by the sherrif of the county for NHW that say to not follow or not confront? How about the dispatcher telling him to not confront?

It is easy to see where the fault lies. If you can not, you are only blindly looking at one side and ignoring the evidence that will hold the most weight in court.

And valid observations. Not trying to deflect from what actually happened. Travon's family isn't trying to sue the hoodie factory...nor the community where their boy was murdered for looking so upscale that someone would think their boy was up to no good.

and you are aware that claiming zimmerman started the fight is wrong? you have no evidence for it and theres much more evidence that zimmerman was attacked, you arent legally obliged to listen to a dispatcher and you have the right to come up to people in public to see what they are doing, if someone thinks youre being suspicious that doesnt give you the right to attack them

So you just blindly take the word of someone who killed someone. Nice. Seems very likely Zimmerman caused the confrontation as Travon wasn't doing anything wrong. He was just walking home, that's it. Zimmerman had no reason to bother Travon. I mean other than Zimmerman being a racist.

What's suspicious about someone walking home? That gave Zimmerman no right to confront Travon. That was merely in Zimmerman's head. Zimmerman instigated the fight. Zimmerman was armed. Zimmerman felt empowered. Zimmerman shot the boy dead.

Zimmerman claims the boy tried to grab his gun. There's no proof of that. How do you know Travon wasn't trying to keep from being shot at by Zimmerman? Travon was defending his life.

and you are aware that claiming zimmerman started the fight is wrong? you have no evidence for it and theres much more evidence that zimmerman was attacked, you arent legally obliged to listen to a dispatcher and you have the right to come up to people in public to see what they are doing, if someone thinks youre being suspicious that doesnt give you the right to attack them

Actually, there is plenty, even ZImmerman says so.

Let me put it simply for you....

ZImmerman was in his car following the kid.

Zimmerman got out of his car and confronted the kid at night.

Who's the one seeming more threatening? To each other, both are, so both can stand their ground.

If a fight started, it was ALL due to Zimmerman getting out of his car and confronting Trayvon.

Fights just don't happen because. Fights happen when 2 oppossing forces meet and 1 will not let the other pass. A fight would not happen if 2 oppossing forces did not meet.... hense, if Zimmerman stayed in his car, as per instruction by NHW rules and dispatch.

So you just blindly take the word of someone who killed someone. Nice. Seems very likely Zimmerman caused the confrontation as Travon wasn't doing anything wrong. He was just walking home, that's it. Zimmerman had no reason to bother Travon. I mean other than Zimmerman being a racist.

no I am looking at the current public evidence, of which theres plenty that goes negatively, firstly its a gated community so a person skipping through the yards is suspicious when you don't recognize that person. secondly trayvon wasnt some little teen, he was over 6 feet tall, had a gold grill and numerous tattoos, as well he was suspended from school for 10 days during the time this happened, his twitter feed and Facebook feed have numerous posts that show him selling other people weed. the eyewitness reports that have come out describe trayvon on top of zimmerman bashing his head into the concrete just like zimmerman said, we have pictures now showing his broken nose and bloody face, and thats after he was likely cleaned up a bit, the back of his head showed various cuts and bruises also fitting with zimmermans story, another obvious thing is that people wont usually be on the phone with the cops when theyre out to commit a murder and from what zimmerman was saying on the phone he was not saying anything racist, he was asked what race the person was by the dispatcher

adding to my point its not illegal to go ask someone what they are doing, they dont have a right to start bashing someones head in the concrete because someone wanted to know what they were doing

To be on topic, Zimmerman killed the boy and Zimmerman should not be given any room to sway things in his favor. He is merely distracting from what occurred. That is the point of bringing out what actually happened and that Zimmerman is a murderer.

no I am looking at the current public evidence, of which theres plenty that goes negatively, firstly its a gated community so a person skipping through the yards is suspicious when you don't recognize that person. secondly trayvon wasnt some little teen, he was over 6 feet tall, had a gold grill and numerous tattoos, as well he was suspended from school for 10 days during the time this happened, his twitter feed and Facebook feed have numerous posts that show him selling other people weed. the eyewitness reports that have come out describe trayvon on top of zimmerman bashing his head into the concrete just like zimmerman said, we have pictures now showing his broken nose and bloody face, and thats after he was likely cleaned up a bit, the back of his head showed various cuts and bruises also fitting with zimmermans story, another obvious thing is that people wont usually be on the phone with the cops when theyre out to commit a murder and from what zimmerman was saying on the phone he was not saying anything racist, he was asked what race the person was by the dispatcher

adding to my point its not illegal to go ask someone what they are doing, they dont have a right to start bashing someones head in the concrete because someone wanted to know what they were doing

Ok how about you post that public evidence you claim. And What Travon was doing in school or prior to simply walking home has nothing to do with anything. Travon's walking home and being harrassed by Zimmerman is all that matters. Where's the evidence of the eyewitnesses? I've not seen anything posted. Either produce it or stop making stuff up.

Ok how about you post that public evidence you claim. And What Travon was doing in school or prior to simply walking home has nothing to do with anything. Travon's walking home and being harrassed by Zimmerman is all that matters. Where's the evidence of the eyewitnesses? I've not seen anything posted. Either produce it or stop making stuff up.

They can't. And while they post what Trayvon, a youth who was not mentally fully developed and in a stage of wild behavior as much teens are, what he did... They refuse to air out all the dirty laundry Zimmerman had about him... like his resisting arrest, bad attitude towards others of different color, and other such bad behavior.

What's also funny, is when a car is following me, and people get out, my normal instinct is to attack them..... So Zimmerman must be telling the truth, because it all makes so much sense. I can't tell you how many times when I see someone following me I just start beating them up.

To be on topic, Zimmerman killed the boy and Zimmerman should not be given any room to sway things in his favor. He is merely distracting from what occurred. That is the point of bringing out what actually happened and that Zimmerman is a murderer.

WTF?

So if someone is charged with a crime then they should have no chance for building a defense. Yeah, ok.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

• Like 1

WTF?

So if someone is charged with a crime then they should have no chance for building a defense. Yeah, ok.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

There is still that, but the evidence is not pointing to innocent unless you omit all the details that show how Zimmerman disregarded every single instruction, order, and otherwise common sense.

What's also funny, is when a car is following me, and people get out, my normal instinct is to attack them..... So Zimmerman must be telling the truth, because it all makes so much sense. I can't tell you how many times when I see someone following me I just start beating them up.

I know right?

That's a really a horrible analogy and you're not the kid so you don't know what he was thinking. Yes their are people in the world who will attack you for just looking at them wrong

I'm hope our system isn't so screwed up that he does win. NBC didn't make him say those things and if it comes off as racists, perhaps he needs to own it. He made those statements. I hope that Zimmerman goes to jail for the murder as well.

Did you read the same story you posted? He's saying the edited his comments, leaving our the part about the dispatcher asking him about ethnicity.

That's a really a horrible analogy and you're not the kid so you don't know what he was thinking. Yes their are people in the world who will attack you for just looking at them wrong

Is it really a horrible analogy? Or is it more horrible to think that there are a lot of people just waiting to beat people up when they exit their cars because they feel like they are being followed in the middle of the night, in a gated secured community, while he was on his way back from the store with drinks and candy.

OK I change my stance on this. Seems I was missing some facts not immediately evident. Seems Zimmerman is being maligned.

If the witness's statement regarding what he saw was true and give the injuries on Travon were fairly non-existent supporting Zimmerman's account, then Zimmerman may have been justified in shooting Travon. That's also given that Zimmerman didn't confront Travon but rather Travon confronted Zimmerman. Cause most likely whoever did he confronting also instigated the fight.

I had imagined a whole different map of the area than what I saw depicted. Zimmerman likely saved his own life by having that gun.

My thoughts were when I heard of Travon having tats that it was likely just a normal thing. But other supporting information suggests Travon was the type to be in trouble.

Serious if the media reported the news as it was without edit anything and also without mentioned the race, this wouldn't make the news like this. Also, people are so quick jumping on the conclusion and pull out the race card whenever a white person attacks a black person.