Synching iPhone 5 to Outlook 2007 and using iTunes 11

Hi, I am having a problem. Customer has a new iPhone 5.

I installed itunes 11 and have authorized iTunes on the PC and registered the Phone. She already had the apple id so it was smooth.

The problem is when synching the phone with Outlook 2007 the only option in iTunes is with iCloud. There is not option for choosing Outlook.

What can I do to enable Outlook and iClound synch? She really needs the contants and calendar from Outlook to go into the phone.

Thank you,

Victor

I do not think it is there. I will check again

The article does not help because she does not want to sync mail. She wants to sync from Outlook into her phone the contacts, notes, calendar, etc.

I fixed the problem. I had to turn off iCloud from the phone and then in Itunes it finally showed the option to use Outlook which I did. Synced and now everthing and I mean everything is in there. Contacts, Calendar Items, Notes, etc..

• 2 months later...

I fixed the problem. I had to turn off iCloud from the phone and then in Itunes it finally showed the option to use Outlook which I did. Synced and now everthing and I mean everything is in there. Contacts, Calendar Items, Notes, etc..

Wow, welcome back to 2003 ActiveStink!!! Seriously, why couldn't you get iCloud to work? iCloud Control Panel will sync everything with Outlook. No need to use iTunes. That way you make an update on your phone and it is in Outlook and vice versa...there really isn't a need to sync using iTunes... iCloud Control Panel is not for mail only and you don't even need to sync mail.

Wow, welcome back to 2003 ActiveStink!!! Seriously, why couldn't you get iCloud to work? iCloud Control Panel will sync everything with Outlook. No need to use iTunes. That way you make an update on your phone and it is in Outlook and vice versa...there really isn't a need to sync using iTunes... iCloud Control Panel is not for mail only and you don't even need to sync mail.

Hello. I did not know this could be done. I always say options greyed out until I disabled it. How can it sync with Outlook while not being connected to the phone?