Ray Donovan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeEwqq9EgWs

RAY DONOVAN (Emmy & Golden Globe Award nominee Liev Schreiber) does the dirty work for L.A.'s top power players, in his first lead television role as the go-to guy who makes the problems of the city's celebrities, superstar athletes, and business moguls disappear. This powerful family drama unfolds when his father, played by Oscar? winner Jon Voight, is unexpectedly released from prison, setting off a chain of events that shakes the Donovan family to its core.A one-hour drama set in the sprawling mecca of the rich and famous. The one hour drama series' all-star cast includes Oscar winner Jon Voight.

pjvp44f3.jpg

• 1 month later...

Looks semi interesting, i'll maybe watch a few episodes or horde it all and wait for others reactions/see if it gets canceled then decide if its worth watching.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Really looking forward to this tv show, Hannibal i don't watch now, tried really hard to get into it, episode 1 and 2 i just got lost...

• 3 months later...

I love this show, marathoned it the other day

Really?

Well i'm watching this every week, loving it and so glad it's getting 2nd season!!

Really?

Well i'm watching this every week, loving it and so glad it's getting 2nd season!!

Yeah I usually wait for a show to air for 10 odd episodes before I watch

Yeah I usually wait for a show to air for 10 odd episodes before I watch

Sadly i can't do that. To many spoilers these day's from the net. You know how it is these days!!

• 6 months later...