DeviantART login problem

Sorry to post here but I know a lot of the people in this forum use DeviantART and a lot of your Visual Styles are uploaded there. I'm a member of DeviantART and I have been for a long time. I haven't used it in a little while but recently I decided to try a few Visual Styles I saw posted in this forum. I went to DeviantART and logged in w/my user/pass as I normally do. It allowed me to log in. BUT after I log in everything I click to see such as VS's, wallpapers or even the forum it gives me this message:

Before you can use your deviantART account, please verify that your email address is correct. When you press submit, an email will be sent to your mailbox with a link for you to click. When you click that link, your account will be activated and you will be able to fully interact with everything deviantART has to offer.

I put in my e-mail address and then wait. It's been a day and I still haven't received the e-mail for verification from deviant. I've resubmitted trying other e-mail addresses in case there was an e-mail issue but still no e-mail from deviant. Obviously, I can't post to deviant's forum b/c I can't log in and I figured out a way to download a VS by logging out and just being an anonymous user...but that doesn't allow me to comment on submissions or use the forums(or download anything).

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I wasn't sure where to post it and I know alot of deviants would see it here. :cry:

If the topic is moved or someone knows the answer can you please PM me? My username is suprfli at deviant as well. Thanx!

Neowin is not a support forum for affiliates or related sites, comparing, judging the content/value or raising the opinion of other sites, recruiting members or staff, bad mouthing (or victimizing) & negative discussion about non/affiliate site issues on our forums is neither wanted or tolerated.

all I can say is either make sure you are not using hotmail accounts or contact someone at devart yourself.

i am using a hotmail account but when that wasn't working i put in my personal e-mail account and didn't get a notification there either.

i'll look around the deviant site and see if i can find an admin e-mail address that i can mail this too. thanx.

Currently DeviantArt is going through some maintenance and upgrade after-affect issues, one of those was signing up issues accompanied with firewall issues, so while the figure the problem out singingup and emailing of passwords etc has been disabled, they have a collecteion of the all the requests that have been made while it is currently disabled. Therefore when the issues are resolved and they can re-enable signing up they will be a flood of emails :) one of them will most likely be yours.