Looper [2012]

ZLUFQ.jpg

Was waiting for it to come out for a long time.

Absolutely worth it. Every single moment of it. The premise, the acting, the sound design, everything, was top-notch

Thought provoking and original in its own way, the movie is one of the best to come out this year

9.5 out of 10

I think it depends what you're after in a movie. I really disliked it to be honest. I found it, while solid generally...it was a little slow in bits, predictable, and violent for the sake of violence. There were also a few random tangents off from the plot for no apparent reason.

See it if you want...but i wouldn't suggest busting a gut to do so.

I don't understand why people like this movie. I found it rather a waste of time.

If you want to see a time travel movie done right see Primer.

If you want to see a movie done in the west, go see a cowboy film.

If you want to see kids with dumb superpowers, go see x-men.

3/10

I don't understand why people like this movie. I found it rather a waste of time.

If you want to see a time travel movie done right see Primer.

If you want to see a movie done in the west, go see a cowboy film.

If you want to see kids with dumb superpowers, go see x-men.

3/10

Primer is not an action flick at all. Its good for what it is but very boring. With Primer you really need to sit and watch it not just have it as background noise while doing other things like with Looper. I think looper did a good job and special effects. Bruce Willis played a great character, but seems all his stuff is the same.

The movie was awesome, what might have set people off was the trailer which makes it seem like a Hollywood wanna-be-smart type of action flick. It really is a character-driven story, and a great one at that.

8/10

• 1 month later...

I enjoyed this film, I'm a huge fan of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, I guess for me the ending was a little dissapointing.

• 3 months later...

Honestly? It was a huge let down.

The story was okay, good premise but poorly executed. Looper failed to explain the future world which i felt it should have done more indepth. Make up was aiiiight.

For me it was the most disappointing sci-fi I've seen since Cube 2.

Eh, I started watching it last night, got about 40 minutes in, got bored of the movie and went to bed!

• 4 months later...

Nothing different than other time travel based movies. But performances of the star cast is appreciable. The movie is very entertaining from the start to end. I love it.

9/10