Jackie Chan To Appear In "The Expendables 3"

Jackie Chan has confirmed his involvement with Sylvester Stallone's "Expendables 3" as the script is currently in works to include the international action star recently at a press conference for "CZ12" in Kuala Lumpur.

"Sly had invited me to be in "Expendables 2" but I was too busy filming "CZ12" and couldn't make a commitment to the film. But he did extend his invitation to the third movie, which I agreed on the condition that I will be appearing as more than just a minor role with a few scenes," said Chan.

Chan added that he had revealed to Stallone that he hoped the third installment of the franchise would run along the lines of a 'buddy-buddy' movie should Chan be starring in it, which the "Rambo" star obliged.

Currently, the script is in the midst of being worked on to meet the criteria.

Source

Just heard about this on coming soon.net. Some good news i'd say, Hopefully not too old to pull off his old stunts, the good ones ;)

I hope Expendables 3 is more serious - there were quite a few times when Expendables 2 was just over the top. An action film needs to be serious (remember the first time you watched Predator or Die Hard?). Expendables 2 was more like an action comedy - for serious action movie fans, it just wasn't good enough. 3/5 stars from me.

Steven Seagal, shame on you for not doing anything about your weight, and returning in Expendables 3.

I hope Expendables 3 is more serious - there were quite a few times when Expendables 2 was just over the top. An action film needs to be serious (remember the first time you watched Predator or Die Hard?). Expendables 2 was more like an action comedy - for serious action movie fans, it just wasn't good enough. 3/5 stars from me.

Steven Seagal, shame on you for not doing anything about your weight, and returning in Expendables 3.

Which part of The Expendables is supposed to be serious? The part where all of the 80's/90's action stars are all staring in one movie?

That is ridiculous enough as it is, without all the cheesy one liners.

The Expendables movies are exactly what people expect a movie with all these stars to be... over the top.. big dudes with big weapons, killing everything and everyone in site.