KKK Counter protest Westboro Church

The anti-gay group, Westboro Baptist Church, has promised to picket at the scene of the Newtown, Connecticut elementary school shooting.

WBC member Shirley Phelps-Roper tweeted: ?Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment.?

Westboro-KKK.jpg?resize=562%2C300

Westboro?s URL is GodHatesFags.com and the members can usually be found picketing fallen LGBT soldiers and celebrity funerals. In a word, they are crazy?so crazy in fact that the Ku Klux Klan has counter-protested them in the past. When the KKK steps in as the voice of reason, you know you are dealing with the bottom-of-the-barrel crazy.

Source and message from Anoymous

Wait a minute. Am I reading this right? Are they saying it was God's will that these little children were murdered and the KKK are protesting against this stupid church?

Wait a minute. Am I reading this right? Are they saying it was God's will that these little children were murdered and the KKK are protesting against this stupid church?

Yes... it would seem........

Yeah almost as stupid as god letting them die because mandatory prayer isn't in schools anymore

• Like 2

The KKK opposes these ****-for-brains idiots... so what? Perhaps neo-nazis oppose them too. I don't get the point.

One group of mindless *******s oppose another group of mindless *******s. Tell me more, professor.

Yes... it would seem........

I don't trust neither group.

Yeah almost as stupid as god letting them die because mandatory prayer isn't in schools anymore

A bunch of low-lifes battling each other. Lock them all into a deserted factory some place and throw in some firearms with lots of ammo. Let them massacre each other.

• Like 2

Anonymous Vs. KKK Vs. WBC

What is this I don't even

Bigot v Bigot v /b/ :woot: The mind boggles. I'm just waiting for someone to divide by zero lol.

• Like 3

Bigot v Bigot v /b/ :woot: The mind boggles. I'm just waiting for someone to divide by zero lol.

Wait a second. Since a lot of you call me a bigot, could we please find another name for these crappers?

Signs of the apocalypse?

Holy ****, if you add up 21 and 12, and then divide that by 2012, you get 61 (rounded up), which will be the EXACT number of KKK members left over when each paired up with a WBC picketer! This foretells the armageddon prophecy as stated by John of Groats in Year 601 "The seas will rise and the ground will fall when the number of sticks outweigh the number of the fallen, and the unforseen protagaonist has an additional cavalry of 61"

END OF THE WORLD, PEOPLE :o

Holy ****, if you add up 21 and 12, and then divide that by 2012, you get 61 (rounded up), which will be the EXACT number of KKK members left over when each paired up with a WBC picketer! This foretells the armageddon prophecy as stated by John of Groats in Year 601 "The seas will rise and the ground will fall when the number of sticks outweigh the number of the fallen, and the unforseen protagaonist has an additional cavalry of 61"

END OF THE WORLD, PEOPLE :o

Taigh Iain Ghr?t. LOL!

Wait a second. Since a lot of you call me a bigot, could we please find another name for these crappers?

Maybe you're not a bigot and these are the real bigots :) Who knows? But I at least understand why you have your views even though I don't agree with them, whereas these people all just seem a bit loopy to me.

Maybe you're not a bigot and these are the real bigots :) Who knows? But I at least understand why you have your views even though I don't agree with them, whereas these people all just seem a bit loopy to me.

That was more of a joke. I am only called a bigot because people just love to use the word, because my views don't agree with theirs. Then you have real bigots like these crazy SoBs.

My humble apologies ... I wouldn't wanted to be associated with them either lol.

• Like 1

why does religion always get away with this crap? seriously its like you get let off for being stupid

Religion is not whats protecting them. Don't even try to start that debate. Free speech is what is protecting them. That fact that they have a supposed religious affiliation has nothing to do with it.
  • Like 2