Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

1 hour ago, Magoo said:

i had a plugin once for custom heads but it died

That's why I was okay with this one, its a vanilla feature so it should never break. :p 

Either 1 of 2 things I can think of, 1 server needs a kick or 2 your player profile has become corrupt and we may need to delete you. :o I'll be on in about 40mins to see if I can fix it.

38 minutes ago, Ned said:

delete away....don't think it's happening to anyone else.

You should be fine now, I deleted the Crack Pack instead, dynmap filled up the space. I think your file was just a few bytes larger and couldn't overwrite when saving. :) 

On 01/07/2017 at 11:59 PM, Branded25001 said:

My minecraft name is RedPanda 57

Sorry, we're not whitelisting one post wonders. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think the server is having issues.  I logged into it last night just to have it forcibly closed and then not able to login again.  Same thing just happened again.   

It's been fixed.  Seems I was stuck in a corrupted chunk near the /warp jungle. Every time I logged in it was crashing the server so my user file had to be reset. 

Ive got a odd problem and its only recently happened since yesterday,

I had a Diamond pickaxe with mending on, when you mine with it or if you have XP, its ment to auto repair for you. (according to Minecrat WIKI)

Today, i went afk fish farming which ive been doing since the start of server reset on 1.12, which also had Mending and repair, i started with 13 XP.  After 1 hour i got back to my computer and my fishing rod had disapeared (Broke?)

This shouldnt happen because everytime you catch something you get XP and you fishing rod will automatically repair (Hence it calling it a AFK fish Farm) people do it for 6+hours and still have a fully fixed fishing rod.

My question is this, has something changed on the server? some setting altered? because it should not be happening and hasnt hapened to me in the past since the server started.

Confused!!!!!! :s:s

EDIT: Same with Elytra, it does not mend with meding on even if i have loads of XP

On 7/22/2017 at 11:32 AM, Nuculi said:

Ive got a odd problem and its only recently happened since yesterday,

I had a Diamond pickaxe with mending on, when you mine with it or if you have XP, its ment to auto repair for you. (according to Minecrat WIKI)

Today, i went afk fish farming which ive been doing since the start of server reset on 1.12, which also had Mending and repair, i started with 13 XP.  After 1 hour i got back to my computer and my fishing rod had disapeared (Broke?)

This shouldnt happen because everytime you catch something you get XP and you fishing rod will automatically repair (Hence it calling it a AFK fish Farm) people do it for 6+hours and still have a fully fixed fishing rod.

My question is this, has something changed on the server? some setting altered? because it should not be happening and hasnt hapened to me in the past since the server started.

Confused!!!!!! :s:s

EDIT: Same with Elytra, it does not mend with meding on even if i have loads of XP

does it happen to you in single player by chance? it could possibly be a spigot bug, I'll check if there are any updates when i get home tonight :)

Was telling Lou about it yesterday on the server, he was chucking xp at me and my boots and leggings that had mending on were mending, i made another fishing rod with mending on and went afk fish farming for a a hour and still had my rod and it had regenarated to full health.

Im thinking Mending doenst mean infinite, because i had been using the same rod and pickaxe for over a month possibly two, and they had always been repairing themselfs back to green status after hitting nothing on the durability meter.

I havent checked single player, but i just found it odd that they were not getting repaired as they have been prviously, and yes i did have XP (15+) at the time.

If it is a spigot bug maybe already reported, but not to worry about it just thought id let you know. :)

55 minutes ago, Tjarboe said:

Is there a END portal somewhere near spawn so I can get to the outer edges?

Thanks!

Never mind.  I finally figured it out.  LOL

• 1 month later...

Authentication Server is Down (On Server) and just as i  fancied playing on Minecraft tonight aswell.

Oh well early night for me :(

Hey guys, I been meaning to get back on and I have not been able to log into my minecraft account. I click the forgot password link, and I get nothing. Did anything change from the MS buy out? Is my original purchase no longer valid maybe?

With the new server, is the basic launcher all that is required to sign into the neowin server?

14 minutes ago, puma1 said:

Hey guys, I been meaning to get back on and I have not been able to log into my minecraft account. I click the forgot password link, and I get nothing. Did anything change from the MS buy out? Is my original purchase no longer valid maybe?

With the new server, is the basic launcher all that is required to sign into the neowin server?

the auth servers might still be down. your login should be valid still (unless you never converted to a full mojang account. i'm not sure how/if non converted accounts are being handled anymore)

I've used the same ID since Alpha days. When they did the conversion login went from using username to using email address

edit: the conversion from minecraft id to mojang id happened before the MS buyout if you're wondering