Neowin.net Minecraft Server

puma1    4
14 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

the auth servers might still be down. your login should be valid still (unless you never converted to a full mojang account. i'm not sure how/if non converted accounts are being handled anymore)

I've used the same ID since Alpha days. When they did the conversion login went from using username to using email address

edit: the conversion from minecraft id to mojang id happened before the MS buyout if you're wondering

Up and running! But auth servers are indeed down;) 

• Like 1

Fugi    6

So was this ever figured out?

Magoo    29

server is working for me

Magoo    29

Is any one still playing on the server? I've been on some and haven't seen any one around

Brandon H    1,497

i've fallen out of the minecraft scene again recently.

If you have any suggestions to shake up the server and draw some people back I'm all ears :)

puma1    4

I am going to be hopping on this week. Had some computer issues but all resolved now. 

Slugsie    793

I recently upgraded my PC, but Windows seems to have done a partial job of transferring over. Some things just don't work, like MC. I need to find the time to do a complete reinstall to get things working again. Until then I can't play MC. :(

Nuculi    11

Hi there,

Fancy getting back into Minecraft tonight, so can one of you lovely admins put me in creative, i would like to build my contribution to the City :)

See you on tonight if anyone is on :)

• Like 2

Magoo    29

i think ill pop on too and work on my spawn house (idk what time zone everyone else is in but im EST)

• Like 1

Nuculi    11

Im wanting to build a church type building, (In city area) with stained glass windows of all mobs etc, might be a big build so i may need 2 square plots, possible 3

Who ever is in charge can you put me in Creative and mark were you would like it to be built. :)

Nuculi    11

Is this server still alive, been on a couple of times never seen anyone :( as usual it was great when it started then died off

How about a modded pack like the new Direwolf20 Pack being put on server, it doesn't lag like the last modded pack and has alot of new and cool interesting new Mods.  Could kick start the server up again.

Magoo    29

I try to get on but You most likely dont see me due to time zones

• Like 1