Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

14 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

the auth servers might still be down. your login should be valid still (unless you never converted to a full mojang account. i'm not sure how/if non converted accounts are being handled anymore)

I've used the same ID since Alpha days. When they did the conversion login went from using username to using email address

edit: the conversion from minecraft id to mojang id happened before the MS buyout if you're wondering

Up and running! But auth servers are indeed down;) 

• 5 weeks later...

i've fallen out of the minecraft scene again recently.

If you have any suggestions to shake up the server and draw some people back I'm all ears :)

I recently upgraded my PC, but Windows seems to have done a partial job of transferring over. Some things just don't work, like MC. I need to find the time to do a complete reinstall to get things working again. Until then I can't play MC. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

Fancy getting back into Minecraft tonight, so can one of you lovely admins put me in creative, i would like to build my contribution to the City :)

See you on tonight if anyone is on :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Im wanting to build a church type building, (In city area) with stained glass windows of all mobs etc, might be a big build so i may need 2 square plots, possible 3

Who ever is in charge can you put me in Creative and mark were you would like it to be built. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Is this server still alive, been on a couple of times never seen anyone :( as usual it was great when it started then died off

How about a modded pack like the new Direwolf20 Pack being put on server, it doesn't lag like the last modded pack and has alot of new and cool interesting new Mods.  Could kick start the server up again.

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, Magoo said:

i personally havent been on in a while been playing rust with a rp community

Thanks for putting out a chest for the needy though, helped me start out a bit. I left some iron in return. 

The link works fine from my works PC. My home PC tries to redirect to https://mc.neowin.net:8123/ which doesn't work. Both on Chrome.

8 hours ago, Slugsie said:

The link works fine from my works PC. My home PC tries to redirect to https://mc.neowin.net:8123/ which doesn't work. Both on Chrome.

I guess you never did find out why only that chrome changed it to https :p