Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Yeah, I was on yesterday (first time playing MC in a long time) and I was getting owned by Skeletons a lot, and losing all my stuff. Luckily I was able to get back to my death spot easily enough and retrieve my hard won Iron tools/armour but it was frustrating.

The server has been kicking me and Mr Magoo out every 10 minutes or so. PITA when you're in creative and hovering a hundred block up and log back in in survival.

Think the server needs a kick please.

• 1 month later...

Is there anyway I can get whitelisted again?  I lost my password to Minecraft and the email that I had associated with it is no longer available for me to access (Long story).  Anyway, I had to repurchase the game since I'm impatient and didn't want to wait another month for Mojang to reply to my support request.

Anyway: TjaxGon

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Tjarboe said:

Is there anyway I can get whitelisted again?  I lost my password to Minecraft and the email that I had associated with it is no longer available for me to access (Long story).  Anyway, I had to repurchase the game since I'm impatient and didn't want to wait another month for Mojang to reply to my support request.

Anyway: TjaxGon 

Thanks!

added your new account :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks :) . Fancied catching up on the new Minecraft updates of recent and happy to see Neowins server up and working with some great builds from familiar names, The railway especially made it easy to see all the new underwater additions. Keep it up, Great community.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is it possible to have a server reset with the latest build, the server is dead and has been for awhile maybe a reset will start attracting people again, not bothered if the home plugins are not out yet, just its got boring now and i just fancy starting a adventure with all the new stuff in the latest build.

Thoughts?

Just like this forum as well, dead no response for 3 days 🤔