Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

My area is already well lit, so I haven't problems with Creepers. Regarding Creative/Survival, there's a lot more than just creeper damage that defines survival. I wouldn't mind if their terrain damage was disabled.

Except for the terrain damage, get some diamond armor and a close creeper only does half a heart of damage.

The town area is very poorly lit, i've spent several stacks of torches to lit up a large area and keep fixing holes. But lately i've barely ventured into town as more people are getting everything blown up to bits then people repairing them :p

Fixed all the trees close to survival spawn a couple of days ago, filled holes and lit up almost everything from town to your place. I go there today, flying trees, creeper holes and a big part of the area once lit, now dark...

but ah well, i moved out FAR FAR away from town so I dont have to face this every day :p

You forgot about me :x . Don't have many posts because i usually don't like to post on forums, but i already follow Neowin since 2009. Can you add me? mc name is d34thskull.

You forgot about me :x . Don't have many posts because i usually don't like to post on forums, but i already follow Neowin since 2009. Can you add me? mc name is d34thskull.

ooh yes please username is welshknight

Should have you both now.

Also added farchord.

Excited about this.

My username is: baldrel

Thank you.

I would like to play Yelta_sumasu is username ^^

Hi there My mincecraft name is Tyluna and I'd very much like to join. Would an admin mind promoting me to citizen? Thnak you :)

Done, done and done :)

I am starting to think that due to greifing we should implement a minimum post count.

I keep wondering who keeps grieving... We're a small group of people generally, but animals, crops, goldblocks and what not are dissapearing all over the place.

Good thing i moved out to a far away place :p only one ever walked to my Island was bsarmir.

And no, if it wasnt for the FrontPage... i'd have a very low post count :(