Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

Not sure what plugins are available, but as a minimum I'd like some form of /Home commands, and also a Majority sleep option. Plus I guess a backup system is a must for us, but it has to actually work.

23 minutes ago, Slugsie said:

Not sure what plugins are available, but as a minimum I'd like some form of /Home commands, and also a Majority sleep option. Plus I guess a backup system is a must for us, but it has to actually work.

oh yes /home and a mp sleep system are a must for me as well :)

Just now, xeonsoft said:

Hello, can i please be whitelisted to you server? my minecraft username is JACKSON1988

Despite the brand new account and low post count, I can personally vouch for this gentleman!

45 minutes ago, xeonsoft said:

Hello, can i please be whitelisted to you server? my minecraft username is JACKSON1988

44 minutes ago, Stocks said:

Despite the brand new account and low post count, I can personally vouch for this gentleman!

sounds good, I will get you whitelisted when i get home if no one else gets to it :)

1 hour ago, xeonsoft said:

20 minutes ago, Stocks said:

Added :)

Installed the Essentials and the Single Player Sleep plug-ins. Please test.

what's the difference between spigot and craftbukkit? i've never really understood and I noticed it compiles both with the build tools

2 hours ago, Brandon H said:

what's the difference between spigot and craftbukkit? i've never really understood and I noticed it compiles both with the build tools

I believe craftbukkit is the API that was developed with bukkit. spigot has always been an enhanced version of bukkit, so when bukkit was shutdown, spigot worked around the issue and took up the maintenance of the craftbukkit API as well.

Server just died for me, cant find it no more :( fix!!

Also could we have that, when if server is laggy we can vote for it to be restarted??? 

EDIT: NVM has just came back on :s

I dug out the old map config so chat stays up longer and webchat in game blends in more, green names are always from webchat. :) 

Nope, no add-ons that force HTTPS. Works fine in Edge, but for some reason Chrome forces to HTTPS and will not go HTTP. No problems going to other HTTP sites, although they're getting rarer.

Odd, my work PC, running Chrome that is synced to my Google account so should have all the same settings - works.

20 minutes ago, illumination said:

I don't suppose anyone would be interested in having the mob head drops like they have on the Hermitcraft server? It seems like it's really easy to set up and I believe is completely server side.

https://xisumavoid.com/moremobheads/

there are spigot plugins that can adjust the head drop rate. I can add one if others want this as well :)

• Like 1

I added the custom heads to the loot tables and boosted all mobs that had under 1% chance to 1%, took about 20 polar bears (10% drop) to get a head so may need to boost again. :p 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Louisifer said:

I added the custom heads to the loot tables and boosted all mobs that had under 1% chance to 1%, took about 20 polar bears (10% drop) to get a head so may need to boost again. :p 

Cool, thanks Lou! Can't wait to get me some heads!