Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

4 hours ago, illumination said:

Thanks. It's still happening, not sure why. It's really odd as I can connect, but it seems like I'm not connected because if I stay underwater and run out of air nothing happens. I am offline. I can't open chests and I tried to drop all my items, but they just disappear. Please could you delete my user when you get a chance.

thanks!

Deleted, hopefully your file was just corrupted and couldn't be read properly. You should find yourself at spawn when you log in. :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Louisifer said:

Deleted, hopefully your file was just corrupted and couldn't be read properly. You should find yourself at spawn when you log in. :)

Thanks Louisifer, that sorted it out.

I was on holiday last week and on a bad connection so I guess that caused my player file to corrupt in some way. 

7 hours ago, illumination said:

Thanks Louisifer, that sorted it out.

Glad that fixed it, no idea what the next step would have been. :D If theres anything important lost I can try and remake it for you. :) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Louisifer said:

Glad that fixed it, no idea what the next step would have been. :D If theres anything important lost I can try and remake it for you. :) 

Thanks, I should be good though. I didn't really have anything I can't replace, so no probs there 🙂

• 1 month later...

Server is now on 1.15.1 its got bees :D

I'm currently searching for some wild hives to bring back and scatter near spawn to help with the local area already being generated.

• 1 month later...

Been down couple of days now, werees a admin when you need one :) its Lou's fault 😛

asking @Steven P. if he can get a hold of Timan or know who owns the physical server now. He's investigating.

Depending on who owns/owned it we may not have it anymore so we'll have to figure out an alternate option if that's the case :/

No joy Timan, keep getting error :-

#failed to ceonnect to server

io.netty.channel.abstractchannel$annotatedconnectexception: connection timed out: no further information:

hope it hasnt gone for good, :(

4 minutes ago, Timan said:

Can someone test if this still works, if not, PLEASE try connecting to this ip and see if it works. 104.208.240.71

No, and no. :(

They’ve moved us to azure. I just don’t have the time to mess with it. But I believe it was all transferred over. Who manages the stuff now on the server?

I tend to be the one starting up the Minecraft server after windows updates, Meph does the things that require higher privileges. :)