Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

Spawn point for survival got screwed with the update. Spawned me two blocks lower then it should have and I had to dig myself out. Also is the Nether disabled for the server?

any reason the nether does not work in Survival? Made a portal and stood in it and never went anywhere :(

I played this for the first time last night

i built a small house

:D i like it lol

Survival or Creative?

I've never really played Minecraft online before, what's stopping someone stealing your stuff or TNTing my house while I'm away? XD

TNT is blocked, and the mods we use lock chests and whatnot so that you are the only person that can access their content, there is also a feature in place where you can lock your doors so no one else can open them.

TNT is blocked, and the mods we use lock chests and whatnot so that you are the only person that can access their content, there is also a feature in place where you can lock your doors so no one else can open them.

The other measures sound good but the locked door is redundant because I just tried and you can remove the blocks around the door and walk round XD

ooh right XD

Also, your user group should now be able to use /sethome and then type /home to get back there. The great thing about this is that you can build a house far far away xD

I'm still new to playing Minecraft online, I'm about to reinstall my AutoSwitcher mod after updating to 1.4.6, will my mod work when playing online?

hmm, looks to be a client side mod similar to Inventory Tweaks, so chances are it should work just fine

hmm, looks to be a client side mod similar to Inventory Tweaks, so chances are it should work just fine

I would try it know but I've corrupted my minecraft.jar, reinstall time XD