Ready for the apocalypse?

Yup! I've got 3 years worth of food, a bomb proof bunker, A couple .45's .357's, M-16's, Shotguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, atom bombs, hydrogen bombs, and a few cups of red matter laying down down in my basement locked, loaded, and ready to get some. You guys? :rofl:

I've already posted for all my friends to know on my face book, my 3 rules for tomorrow.

1) I trust my dogs more than you. They will most likely outlive you in the coming days.

2) Don't get attached to the dogs, it will only make it harder for me and them when the time comes.

3) Can I bum on your couch?

Right, and obviously you know me well enough to say I've left the OS as default...

I just think it's stupid they don't let you customize that setting during setup.

I just think it's stupid they don't let you customize that setting during setup.

...and the perfect time to rant about this is in a thread about the Apocalypse of course!

Yup! I've got 3 years worth of food, a bomb proof bunker, A couple .45's .357's, M-16's, Shotguns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, atom bombs, hydrogen bombs, and a few cups of red matter laying down down in my basement locked, loaded, and ready to get some. You guys? :rofl:

I got me a teabag