No Hands SEO

Question

If you guys haven't heard of No Hands SEO, then here's the link to their website. http://nohandsseo.com/

I have a question. If I used this tool for my website, would it be considered as blackhat towards Google and other search engines? And if so, what would be the consequences for using it?

10 answers to this question

Yeah, stuff like that could get you blacklisted by search engines. You shouldn't need SEO is the site is just built well to begin with.

Okay thanks. I've heard there are many types of black listing (correct me if I'm wrong). Now are you talking about my site not being able to show up on search results?

Okay thanks. I've heard there are many types of black listing (correct me if I'm wrong). Now are you talking about my site not being able to show up on search results?

More than likely your page rank will go to hell. I don't think your site will be delisted (but it could!), but instead you'll rank so low you might as well have been.

More than likely your page rank will go to hell. I don't think your site will be delisted (but it could!), but instead you'll rank so low you might as well have been.

Okay, thanks for your reply!

Any type of link building is frowned upon by Google, as The_Decryptor said, if you build a good site, people will share it and build links naturally.

I disagree, there's a lot you can do to optimise keywords in your site that will have a noticable impact on page rank without resorting to "dirty" tricks. Core keywords in the page title, matching keywords in the domain name, metadata description/tags/etc setup correctly, sitemap.xml, and so on.

No Hands SEO builds poor backlinks to your website, we were talking about building links to the website, not the on-page optimisation.

But you're right, on page seo will help you get found for certain keywords, although even that is becoming less and less effective now and it's more about content on your website.

You've probably already made your decision, but the sites the software uses are probably already on the major serch engines hit list, directories, blogs etc. Someone actually phoned me recently (yes phoned me, uk) selling something similar. I tore him to pieces like, more so because he was a general sales guy. When you see "Totally automated from the very first time you load" you know it's always going to end bad. Results that are long lasting and deserved take time and effort, and 100% manual. Cut corners, and you may benefit short term but definitely not long term.