Sandy Hook may have been planned along with the Aurora Batman shooting

No but then again i couldn't kill 6 million jews or kill someone just because of their /race/creed/beliefs.... This world will always be filled with selfish people and psychotic people. I can't believe you asked that question when the US government is known for killing innocent women and children for oil....

Are you honestly comparing the US Government to Hitler? I say no more.

It's not like the government lined people up and slaughtered them over oil is it? People die in 3rd world areas around these areas, its inevitable. It's not authorised innocent killings by the government.

So you mean to tell me that they just randomly decided to start shooting people?  I don't buy it. 

Unfortunately, yes. A lot of unstable people decide to take their anger out on society. Do you think everyone who commits an atrocity needs to be programmed into doing so? That no one acts irrationally and violently without some sort of directive from another source?

You also have to appreciate it isn't always "random". Some people plan these types of massacres for a long time. 

Are you honestly comparing the US Government to Hitler? I say no more.

It's not like the government lined people up and slaughtered them over oil is it? People die in 3rd world areas around these areas, its inevitable. It's not authorised innocent killings by the government.

No its just an example of pure evil, i could of chosen General Mao, Stalin or any other genocide but most people these days don't always understand those and only have knowledge of the holocaust...I wasn't saying Us government = Hitler...But i was saying 1 man can be evil and it trickles down, look at Hitlers Generals, they ended up being worse than the man they admired,

Also your second line....They pretty much did, your leaders give the commands to take it by force..They dont care about the amount of children they've killed..And saying People die in 3rd world....People die in America(aka Sandy Hook) but you seem to care more for them than the 3rd world....I think you're showing your own lack of compassion that you seem to try and pretend you have.

No its just an example of pure evil, i could of chosen General Mao, Stalin or any other genocide but most people these days don't always understand those and only have knowledge of the holocaust...I wasn't saying Us government = Hitler...But i was saying 1 man can be evil and it trickles down, look at Hitlers Generals, they ended up being worse than the man they admired,

Also your second line....They pretty much did, your leaders give the commands to take it by force..They dont care about the amount of children they've killed..And saying People die in 3rd world....People die in America(aka Sandy Hook) but you seem to care more for them than the 3rd world....I think you're showing your own lack of compassion that you seem to try and pretend you have.

I'm not even wasting my time on you, this thread is disrespectful and ridiculous and should be closed.

I care as much for people in other countries as my own, just for your interests I live in the UK so that should prove my point. I feel insanely lucky for being born into the situation I'm in and so should you. The government are there for the people, if they were corrupted enough to slaughter their own peoples children, the country would be in way worse of a condition.

I'm not even wasting my time on you, this thread is disrespectful and ridiculous and should be closed.

I care as much for people in other countries as my own, just for your interests I live in the UK so that should prove my point. I feel insanely lucky for being born into the situation I'm in and so should you. The government are there for the people, if they were corrupted enough to slaughter their own peoples children, the country would be in way worse of a condition.

I live in the UK too...  Because the UK government never lies does it....The UK government doesn't start illegal wars does it...Oops... I think you need to wake up mate.

I live in the UK too...  Because the UK government never lies does it....The UK government doesn't start illegal wars does it...Oops... I think you need to wake up mate.

Wake up to what? Iraq? Accused possession of WMD's?  Without our intervention in Iraq, there would be a massive Al-Qaeda presence there which threatens our national interest.

I think you need to wake up and take that tin foil off your head. Thinking in this way causes more damage, it doesn't help anything especially when your claims have no weight or context to them and its just un-backed up rambling.

Wake up to what? Iraq? Accused possession of WMD's? 

Without our intervention in Iraq, there would be a massive Al-Qaeda presence there which threatens our national interest.

And illegal war is still an illegal war....

Also...Did you forget about our WMD's? Americas WMD's? What about Other "good" countries tools to wipe out an entire country?  Such a lame excuse that's been proven time and time again is a complete lie. Oil was the reason for invading...We took the country over in a matter of weeks/months...why are we still there 10+ years later? Still slaughtering innocent people and lining the pockets of the warmongers in our own countries... Simple as that.

oh also   "Al-Qaeda presence there which threatens our national interest" I guess our fighter jets, nukes and expensive army is nothing against blokes in robes with AK47's and the occasional bomb.... -.-

And illegal war is still an illegal war....

Also...Did you forget about our WMD's? Americas WMD's? What about Other "good" countries tools to wipe out an entire country?  Such a lame excuse that's been proven time and time again is a complete lie. Oil was the reason for invading...We took the country over in a matter of weeks/months...why are we still there 10+ years later? Still slaughtering innocent people and lining the pockets of the warmongers in our own countries... Simple as that.

Your stupidity is beyond me.

Sadam ran a grueling regime which had the potential power of WMD's and rumored links to the Al-Qaeda. If it wasn't for the intervention in Iraq and the fall back of Al-Qaeda in those areas, then terrorism would be more ripe in the western world. We're still there in decreased numbers because the situation is still bleak, there is still a massive number of terrorist individuals.

This conversation has gone off-topic because off your lack of backing up of any claims and moving onto any subject which you have an opinion on to try and over throw me. The fact that you think Sandy Hook was organised by the government makes me dislike you and think your a stupid human being who takes his own misery and changes it to allegations against allied countries. I'm outta here.

oh also   "Al-Qaeda presence there which threatens our national interest" I guess our fighter jets, nukes and expensive army is nothing against blokes in robes with AK47's and the occasional bomb.... -.-

So deadly force is authorized to be used against civilians? Ok then. 

Your stupidity is beyond me.

Sadam ran a grueling regime which had the potential power of WMD's and rumored links to the Al-Qaeda. If it wasn't for the intervention in Iraq and the fall back of Al-Qaeda in those areas, then terrorism would be more ripe in the western world. We're still there in decreased numbers because the situation is still bleak, there is still a massive number of terrorist groups.

Says the one spouting the same **** the politicians spout :)

"then terrorism would be more ripe in the western world"  but it hasn't stopped....  Typical scared response...Terrorism isn't stopped by invading the country of the already ****ed off people...All it does is encourage anger and actually increase Al Qaeda and other "terrorist" organisations control on the average man....Soldiers going in burning and destroying farms pushes them into the hands of the brainwasher...how can you not understand this...

Also you do realise who armed all these "terrorists" that you claim to want to stamp out?...That's right our own governments.. Shocking...Your and mine own government sells guns and arms to the terrorists and then complain when they use them...

"So deadly force is authorized to be used against civilians? Ok then." - JohnyyLH

Good job on taking what i said out of context... I'll make it easier as it seem it's too difficult for you to understand.. If our national security is at risk then fine take out the target but dont shroud it in a lie and pretend you're doing the Iraqi people a favour when all we're doing is raping their crops/farmland and businesses.

Okay I admit that was a pretty bad example.

Here's another one.   Say for example there was a massive tsunami that hit London, who do you think will get evacuated first?

Well that example is pretty wild as well. No tsunami will hit London - it's in the completely wrong place + orientation relative to the undersea tectonic plates. And if there was a tsunami that was so large as to wash up over southern England and reach London - the world's probably about to end  :rofl:

A better example I think is a terrorist attack on London. And honestly I don't think the Queen will be the first to go into hiding. Her parents stayed the war in London, and she'd want to live up to that at the very least. But she is also a tough old bird and various reports say that she is very much concerned for the welfare of her people, and I really don't think she'd leave. A captain goes down with their ship and all that.

Now if we're talking about any POTUS - well that's a completely different story   :D (somewhat joking - but I don't think the president would have any choice in the matter - the Secret Service/Marine One/Air Force One etc probably wouldn't stop even if he demanded it...).

(Also out of curiosity - does anyone know if 32 Sqn do evacuations of Royals and government officials like Marine One does for the president?)

Wrong, you cannot be arrested for bad mouthing the queen etc, its freedom of speech

Yeah you can, freedom of speech doesn't exisit in the UK.  Like if you swear at a cop more than three times they can arrest you for breaching the public order act.

Well that example is pretty wild as well. No tsunami will hit London - it's in the completely wrong place + orientation relative to the undersea tectonic plates. And if there was a tsunami that was so large as to wash up over southern England and reach London - the world's probably about to end  :rofl:

A better example I think is a terrorist attack on London. And honestly I don't think the Queen will be the first to go into hiding. Her parents stayed the war in London, and she'd want to live up to that at the very least. But she is also a tough old bird and various reports say that she is very much concerned for the welfare of her people, and I really don't think she'd leave. A captain goes down with their ship and all that.

Now if we're talking about any POTUS - well that's a completely different story   :D (somewhat joking - but I don't think the president would have any choice in the matter - the Secret Service/Marine One/Air Force One etc probably wouldn't stop even if he demanded it...).

(Also out of curiosity - does anyone know if 32 Sqn do evacuations of Royals and government officials like Marine One does for the president?)

That was back when loyality to the people and country mattered.