I know you probably meant it as joke but That is ill advised...

http://www.fda.gov/F...s/ucm079516.htm

They used to place these close to the fire or inside a pot of boiling water to heat them up.

milkcans.jpg

You could even put a pail that farmers milked cows with over a fire to pasteurize the milk.

And all it takes is the Cow to wade through a pond where defecation happens or lay down in cow pies for the contamination to happen.

What a bunch of bull poop, when I was young in PR we used to buy fresh milk all the time from the farmer, sometime I even helped the dude, you ahve noclue how good milk tastes fresh from the cow and before we ruin it for "health" reasons.

What a bunch of bull poop, when I was young in PR we used to buy fresh milk all the time from the farmer, sometime I even helped the dude, you ahve noclue how good milk tastes fresh from the cow and before we ruin it for "health" reasons.

Me and My Grandfather Milked Cows and always heated the milk. I have milked over 100 cows in my lifetime and would always clean the teet before milking, but you can't just go up to a cow and drink. What if they laid down on Poo ?? I am almost 40 years old and have done a lot , but one thing I will tell you is not take the chance of getting sick when it can be easily avoided.

So don't always assume what others have not done... When I was younger up until 9 years old I lived in Lexington/ Buena Vista Virginia where there were lots of farms... I have even milked Goats as well.

Me and My Grandfather Milked Cows and always heated the milk. I have milked over 100 cows in my lifetime and would always clean the teet before milking, but you can't just go up to a cow and drink. What if they laid down on Poo ?? I am almost 40 years old and have done a lot , but one thing I will tell you is not take the chance of getting sick when it can be easily avoided.

So don't always assume what others have not done... When I was younger up until 9 years old I lived in Lexington/ Buena Vista Virginia where there were lots of farms... I have even milked Goats as well.

Meanwhile, in the part of the world where we are not scared of everything not sterilized, people do drink raw cow milk. Personally I don't, not because I'm worried, but because I don't really think I would like it, I like my medium milk.

My uncle though loves raw milk, especially I believe during the calling period or something.

I use water rather than milk for the shakes, not quite as tastey, but pretty close (and less calories - barely depending on milk type, but still). Cereal on the other hand... :cry:

i guess i will have to start eating Beerios for breakfast

i guess i will have to start eating Beerios for breakfast

aaahzombiecream.jpg

We all remember what happened the last time beer was mixed with anything... but then again.... beer and rice krispies... sip.. chaser... belch.

The movie was ahh zombies... btw

Nah your owner has plenty of milk.

I do the owning.... and I got plenty of my own milk to not rely on others.... my milk tastes very good with skooma and coffee. my milk has skooma in it

I do the owning.... and I got plenty of my own milk to not rely on others.... my milk tastes very good with skooma and coffee. my milk has skooma in it

why am I reading into this...

Yeah that's all we need in this world more vectors for bacterial infection, That taste better be worth it.