4 Free Playstation Games (PS3, PSP, Vita) Req. Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/SonyPlaystation/app_538718762805824

Pretty Simple.

First Game you get is for "liking" them on facebook, you will be promoted to an application acceptance, I highly suggest you click from "Friends" to "Only Me" so it doesn't share stuff with your mates (inboxes, posts, wall posts)

And so on.

It gives you a code that can be activated on PSP, PS3 or VITA

(1) Velocity

(2) BreakQuest

(3) Canabalt

(4) Wizorb

Instructions on redeeming codes:

http://au.playstation.com/psn/support/ps3/detail/item235106/Redeem-a-voucher-code/

• Thanks 1

I don't think this is for the US...just tried, and got my 4 codes, but they won't enter on the PS3. Thank you, though! Really do wish there was one like this for those of us in the US. :(

You mean they're actually running a promotion that's not for america only :o

You sure they didn't make a mistake?

/s

Yeah almost positive this is not for the US, so enjoy rest of the world, but going to hold on to my 3 other codes for a few days just in case.

With that said, I already own Canabalt, so here it is. Enjoy someone, please state you have claimed it once it is gone.

Canabalt

4JMJ-LBNQ-NNG5

Thanks to the OP for sharing this - SCEE has been quite generous this Christmas with a selection of different redeemable codes. :santa:

Yeah almost positive this is not for the US, so enjoy rest of the world, but going to hold on to my 3 other codes for a few days just in case.

Yes, SonyPlaystation on Facebook is SCEE(urope): SonyPlaystation but for SCEA(merica) it's just Playstation: Playstation.

Not my type of game DirtyLarry, but appreciate the generosity!

Not a problem, and it is just a simple time killer game, you should check it out if you can.

Yes, SonyPlaystation on Facebook is SCEE(urope): SonyPlaystation but for SCEA(merica) it's just Playstation: Playstation.

Ahh there we have it then, here are the other 3 codes.

Playstation Xmas Giveaway Codes (I do remember I went in a row with the giveaway, so however they were offered there, that should be the order of the codes below). So take them whomever wants them. (Y)

K23R-9RNL-9QAP

5M7B-CRNR-C66J

E5NM-RNN3-MA7Q

• DrunknMunky locked this topic