I like my cars like I like my women; With ass!

Yeah, I had to come up with a title to catch your attention :p

2008-Ford-Focus-European-Version-Back.jpg

vw-golf-vi-jms-1-550x375.jpg

2009renaultcliocampusbl.jpg

Those car just disgust me. It looks horrible. I honestly want to vomit.

Now these:

Opel_Vectra_I_rear_20080328.jpg

2008-BMW-5-Series-528i-Sedan-10.jpg

36007911_4.jpg

I mean, god.......beautiful. I just get......Im sorry Neowin would give me a warning if I continue :p

Jokes aside, Im looking for that type of car and 5 door without a doubt. What models from what years would you recommend? Since Im looking at getting a used car (this would be my first car), old models from old years. Im thinking from 2000 onward.

Cars with a wide ass, check out BMW 6 series and Mercedes Benz CLS. These cars have some serious road presence. Anything with a wide rear track is aggressive, and I personally love that.

Lol what you basically want is a Sedan. How about any current BMW?

This is for a used car, old model :) Means, I dont want to spend much. First car :)

Cars with a wide ass, check out BMW 6 series and Mercedes Benz CLS. These cars have some serious road presence. Anything with a wide rear track is aggressive, and I personally love that.

Same as above.

hmm. Ford. I guess you like your women average and american! :p

Ford? One of the cars above is a Ford Focus with no ass.

Do you even look at YOUR woman?? :p

here is a nice rear

Nice car. If it's your's, it needs a serious drop! I think that would make it look a lot more nicer

Updated first post with bold important parts :)

here is a nice rear

CobraRear.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

It too is like woman; Yeah it looks big but from that angle you cant really see it. I like photos from the back and slightly from above so you can see what it has :)

Here's what I used to drive. I had her for 2 years, and she gave me a ton of smiles. Whether I was at the track, in the lot working on her, or just passing a slow poke on the highway letting the V8 roar, she always treated me right. And the amount of room and gadgets it came with, definite plus for me.

Edit: And here's a walk through on the day I got her.

post-244551-0-70623200-1356541386.jpg

post-244551-0-39413200-1356541396.jpg

Renault-Megane-IMG_1907.jpg

You should like this car then :p

Completely hate it.

Here's what I used to drive. I had her for 2 years, and she gave me a ton of smiles. Whether I was at the track, in the lot working on her, or just passing a slow poke on the highway letting the V8 roar, she always treated me right. And the amount of room and gadgets it came with, definite plus for me.

Edit: And here's a walk through on the day I got her.

Its OK. Not a color I would choose but the back is OK. Even a little more would have been better.

As, as a personal prefrence, I like quiet silence cars even its a Ferrari or a Ford. I dont like the motor being a sound. If I could afford it (and there were enough recharge areas in my city) I would get a eletric (there is almost no sound at all)

Anyways Im looking as casual car.

What a ridiculously roundabout way of saying that you like Saloons over Hatchbacks!

Um ok....

Now this is a hot and sexy "rear end".

13069268-700-0.jpg

if its not large enough just add more!

2001-customized-american-plymouth-prowler-car-back-end-sally-rockefeller.jpg

The jokes were funny at first :) But come on, some serious ideas please :)

Or at least a forum where I can find this information.

Thanks