What would have you told yourself 10 years ago? if you could

Its nearly the new year!

if you had the ability to talk to yourself 10 years ago.

What would you have said?

Me?;

change careers. - should have been a <insert high paid job with good career opportunities>, would have meant a better quality of life!

Be more family oriented.

exercise you fatty boom boom!

Hmm 10 years ago, I would have been a freshman in high school. Not really sure what I would have done differently. Study harder (or party more :p), exercise more. Not really much I would've changed

Doesn't matter. Ten years ago I didn't listen to any good or bad idea. Even though I was forewarned I'll end up like this. And I still don't listen. Can't say that I'm exactly happy with that choice nor do I value that it was my own choice. But I couldn't be persuaded - of that I'm sure. I'm such a stubborn f*.

I would say to myself: "Don't move there! The grass isn't always greener on the other side!! Turn around and go back home!!!" (Re-located to West Texas 10 years ago)

• Like 2

Buy Apple and Google stock na0!! :p

I'd be rich now if i had listened to my teacher in high school!

Also, when that hot indian chick comes your way, run away fast! She's a big headache! :angry:

Definitely when to buy and when to sell a slew of stocks. That's probably the easiest way to anonymously make a fortune.

Having winning lottery numbers would suck since everybody would be at your doorstep for the rest of your life looking for their share. Not worth it, imo.

more sex, less study?

Other way around for me, more study, more degrees.

Lottery numbers?

Yep, that too.

The smartest thing.

He didn't say you get one thing, so I choose lots of things, so when past me wins the lotto, maybe he'll be like, future me know what he's talking

about, maybe I should listen to me.

Socialize more. Be less what I thought other people wanted me to be and actually be me. And when I had the chance I should have gone for it. Instead I didn't and things are far from how I would like them to be.