Test Footage from "Marvin the Martian" and "Hong Kong Phooey&#3

Hong Kong Phooey was just another badly done Eddy Murphy venture

Now Marvin the Martian had potential

you do relize that this is just test footage none of it from either film are 100% completed movies so you cant say Hong kong phooey is a badly done eddy Murphy movie when it is not even released nor done nor finalized o n script

you do relize that this is just test footage none of it from either film are 100% completed movies so you cant say Hong kong phooey is a badly done eddy Murphy movie when it is not even released nor done nor finalized o n script

z0phi3l is so hipster, he hates before it's even made

• Like 1

This is the first time I've seen the character Hong Kong Phooey. I thought the animation quality was high but I didn't find it funny. Marvin the Martian was much better. He sounds just like the character I remember from my childhood.

Just don't think either of those would work on the big screen... like for example would Hong Kong Phooey going be a kids film (fluffy dog, was a cartoon character) or for adults (lethal weapons like nunchucks, jokes about hitting himself in the nuts, etc).

i was hoping they would show the car from hong kong phooey.

Here you go Sergeant Flint: (who I would cast) John Goodman

community_34631.jpg

Rosemary: (Yeardley Smith) (Imagine as the operator the voice of Lisa Simpson.

plane.jpg

For those of you who are saying -- WHO ?? here is a clip with both the cartoon characters in it.

hongkongphooey80.jpg

As cool an alien as he is, he is still wearing a skirt, and thats not cool.

You have to remember- When they developed this character he was supposed to be a Goofy Roman God of War. MARS is said to have worn a helmet and of-course Romans of that era wore what you refer to a Skirt.

roman-soldier-costume-5.jpg

And it is said the shoes came from Friz Freeling who always wore Converse Basketball shoes to the office. (but due to branding issues they could not put that into the cartoon)