Another UFO Filmed From Airplane Window

Ever seen a magician pull rings over a floating assistant.........he puts his hands to the left side of the image but if you work out a rough angle in relation to the camera [which is pointing at an upwards angle] and the window, the light would in all intents and purposes would be above the rows of seats in front of him.The same could be said for the second light which is above the seats behind him.

cee1a0394db01a5058f89656e661acc9.png

If you bothered to watch the video, he puts his hands right in front of the lighting source to show that it's not a reflection.

This one is worth investigating. See I said INVESTIGATING

And to all the morons always saying Fake fake FAKE. Well STFU

So when people don't agree with you, you resort to name-calling? Oh no, you used bold caps and underlines! Time to grow up and learn to have adult conversations.

Have you not heard of video-editing programs? They can do wonders these days. So if and when this video is authenticated, then we will have something to discuss. Until then, all this is pointless conjecture.

Oh wait, this must be worth investigating, too. After all, it was on YouTube.

Thats called an Ad hominem

A very dependable argument for those who have no evidence and no ground to stand on. Hardly the first time I've been insulted for being a sceptic. Undoubtly, it won't be the last.

So when people don't agree with you, you resort to name-calling? Oh no, you used bold caps and underlines! Time to grow up and learn to have adult conversations.

Have you not heard of video-editing programs? They can do wonders these days. So if and when this video is authenticated, then we will have something to discuss. Until then, all this is pointless conjecture.

Oh wait, this must be worth investigating, too. After all, it was on YouTube.

Duhh no really ???? This is not about agreeing or disagreeing .. do you know how to read ??

I only said it is worth investigating ... but NO for people like you it's always fake, it MUST be video editing program. Pathetic.

And yes the eagle video is an obvious fake, but people where able to show proof of that. Where's you proof that says that the OP video is fake then ? DO you have an argument at least ?

Do you know why I bolded and underlined ? It's for people like you that assume everything. And you still missed it. Go figure ....

Duhh no really ???? This is not about agreeing or disagreeing .. do you know how to read ??

I only said it is worth investigating ... but NO for people like you it's always fake, it MUST be video editing program. Pathetic.

Do you know why I bolded and underlined ? It's for people like you that assume everything.

Still you felt the need to comment in a childish manor with an insult. And somehow other people are the pathetic ones. Talk about a backwards mentality.

It's fake fake fake...oh no someone on the internet said something is fake whaaaa :rolleyes:

Completely missed my point I was making did ya?

Where is your proof that it's fake ? It's not youtube here, it's a forum. Anyone that just wants to post ''fake'' without giving a reason why it is, should just .. you know what.

Still you felt the need to comment in a childish manor with an insult. And somehow other people are the pathetic ones. Talk about a backwards mentality.

Yes I did, because we cannot have any serious conversations on these kinds of topic, no matter what Hum or anyone tries to say.

Neowin community is so closed minded, it's unbelievable.

Obvious fake.

1) The first thing he does is try to prove its not a reflection by putting his hand next to the window. A layman wouldn't do that.

2) Southwest doesn't have direct flights from LaGuardia to Houston.You have at least one stop on any route. Why does this matter? Because if he was trying to actually find out what it was, he would post the EXACT route he was taking, as to rule out any misidentification.

Where is your proof that it's fake ? Some UFO videos are obvious fake, but this one is not. The reflection argument is too easy to make if you don't watch properly the video.

Yes I did, because we cannot have any serious conversations on these kinds of topic, no matter what Hum or anyone tries to say.

even if you watch the video, there's nothing in it to prove it's not a reflection. unless you don't know how a reflection work.

Where is your proof that it's fake ? Some UFO videos are obvious fake, but this one is not. The reflection argument is too easy to make if you don't watch properly the video.

Someone hasn't learned what the burden of proof is, As for the video ill wait for the analysis by hoaxkiller and others

Someone hasn't learned what the burden of proof is, As for the video ill wait for the analysis by hoaxkiller and others

Yes sorry, english is not my first language, I meant argument.

Me too, always waiting for video analysis before saying anything.

And you keep missing the point that you don't need to insult someone in order to debate a point.

As for the video, what proof can you provide that it's real? How do you know it's not a tail light? Can you prove it wasn't created in a program? These and im sure other questions have to be answered first before calling it real.

And you keep missing the point that you don't need to insult someone in order to debate a point.

As for the video, what proof can you provide that it's real? How do you know it's not a tail light? Can you prove it wasn't created in a program? These and im sure other questions have to be answered first before calling it real.

Well I felt like beeing rude on this topic, don't take it personal, I just hate people who always calls Fake on everything without giving any reasons. It's a forum here, not youtube comment page.

Anyway, I never said it was real. I just said it's worth investigating.

You want to have a serious conversation and yet you are the one to resort to child like acts. You are the one incapable of an adult discussion.

FYI closed minded would be taking this video as real with questioning every aspect first. The rest of us are open to asking the hard questions before calling it real.

Well I felt like beeing rude on this topic, don't take it personal, I just hate people who always calls Fake on everything without giving any reasons. It's a forum here, not youtube comment page.

Anyway, I never said it was real. I just said it's worth investigating.

Which backs my point that you are the nonadult here. I asked questions, which is also my reasons for not accepting it outright. Can you answer those questions???

To Neowin everything is fake

Ain't that the truth. :laugh:

OMFG! Indisputable proof aliens are visiting Earth!

Would you prefer that kind of reaction?

No, but people could say something a little more intelligent than, 'obvious fake', or screaming 'photoshop'.

It would be nice for a change to hear some reasons why you are pro or con ...

If it's because 'Science' has programmed you to reject anything that 'they' don't know how to explain or do, then that's a poor excuse to reject possible evidence, out of hand.

Ask questions -- think for yourselves. ;)

Also, wouldn't the TCAS on the plane detect if an object was close to it?

I would imagine the TCAS would be enabled on an airliner flying over populated areas at night, and surely they wouldn't just ignore an object flying next to it.

TCAS is basically secondary service radar (SSR). It works by using transponder signals (more advanced versions communicate via a datalink and/or a ground station). If the alien spacecraft doesn't have a transponder then TCAS won't detect it.

I'd love to believe it but it just looks to fake. Shame **fingers crossed for a real sighting one day in my lifetime**

Not to take up for these people, because I have no idea, but in most "encounters" with an UFO electronics don't work properly. If they were an advanced alien race they may have technology that cloaks their presence.

Not to take up for these people, because I have no idea, but in most "encounters" with an UFO electronics don't work properly. If they were an advanced alien race they may have technology that cloaks their presence.

Do you make this stuff up as you go along?

To Neowin everything is fake

I'm honestly not a UFO believer. I do believe that in a some cases strange things have happened that can't be explained, but I don't believe that means aliens. A lot of people have closed minds and would rather bash what they don't believe in or understand than hold a halfway intelligent conversation about what it might be.