So wanting to get new smart phones tomorrow but still save money. Help.

So my wife and I and also my wife's mom and her husband are on a family plan. We will be saving money by switching our cell phone plan through T-Mobile. We have T-Mobile right now but are switching plans. My wife's phone is unusable right now and mine is semi-broken but still usable.

The price of smart phones are so high. Is there any haggling we can do at the T-Mobile store to ultimately get a free smart phone or one at a reduced price that they won't tell you about? I think they maybe able to do something to meet their quota. Since it's very near to the end of the month and also the end of the year.

By the way our contract ends on January 24, 2013. My wife through the company she works for gets a 15% discount for the cell phone plans. Not the phones itself. She also gets a 25% discount for either Verizon or Sprint.

So not sure on how to do this. I would appreciate any tips you may have. Thanks for reading.

So my wife and I and also my wife's mom and her husband are on a family plan. We will be saving money by switching our cell phone plan through T-Mobile. We have T-Mobile right now but are switching plans. My wife's phone is unusable right now and mine is semi-broken but still usable.

The price of smart phones are so high. Is there any haggling we can do at the T-Mobile store to ultimately get a free smart phone or one at a reduced price that they won't tell you about? I think they maybe able to do something to meet their quota. Since it's very near to the end of the month and also the end of the year.

By the way our contract ends on January 24, 2013. My wife through the company she works for gets a 15% discount for the cell phone plans. Not the phones itself. She also gets a 25% discount for either Verizon or Sprint.

So not sure on how to do this. I would appreciate any tips you may have. Thanks for reading.

There's free smartphones (on contract) on Tmobile.

There's free smartphones (on contract) on Tmobile.

Not really you still have put a chunk of money down. Then you must process the rebate and get the check some weeks later.

Not really you still have put a chunk of money down. Then you must process the rebate and get the check some weeks later.

Buy online. About half of the free phones have mail in rebates and if you cant afford $50 down then maybe you shouldn't be looking at a smart phone.

Buy online. About half of the free phones have mail in rebates and if you cant afford $50 down then maybe you shouldn't be looking at a smart phone.

I can afford putting $50 dollars down. I never said I could. I just can't afford to put down $200 down for a smart phone. Even though I will be getting a rebate check in the mail later on. The most I can put down is $100 dollars for both my wife and I.

Where online should I buy? Craiglist? Ebay? Amazon?