Show us your Workstations! - 2013 Edition

My current daily workstation at home (I am a freelancer). The printer is an HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 Plus, the speakers are a Sony SRS-D5. There are awesome for the budget (around US$45 here in Chile) and the TV is an AOC Full HD 24", I don't know the model.

The rest of the things are specified in my signature.

post-405006-0-31283400-1358371010.jpg

post-405006-0-50173200-1358371054.jpg

messy kitteh cuz im a busy kitteh

post-361542-0-09311500-1358659520.png

Your left LCD looks the most messy :p

Change wallpaper and all will be fixed ;)

btw - Freddy Krueger left his hat on your printer :o You sleeping ok ?

Your left LCD looks the most messy :p

Change wallpaper and all will be fixed ;)

I have over 50 abstract BGs I made and I got a new WP and window color scheme every half an hour. (Using server 2012)

I have over 50 abstract BGs I made and I got a new WP and window color scheme every half an hour. (Using server 2012)

#

Running Server 2012 as a workstation ?

(Voice of Homer J Simpson)

Mmmmmm..... Yepperoonies......Aggghhhhh dribble......Cheese.......

I've been eating lots of cheese today LOL...

I've been eating lots of cheese today LOL...

Katz like cheeze? :p

We bought a posh cheese platter thing for boxing day when my folks came down and I thought I would eat the entire thing myself but tbh there was only 1 cheese that I liked, I LOVE cheese too!

btw, if you like mayonnaise you need to try my invention, make a normal cheese and mayo sandwich, maybe slightly more mayo than normal, then microwave it until the cheese melts, I find 1 minute per 2 slice sandwich works fairly well for a 700w mic

Mmmmm.... cardiac arrest in a bite but VERY nice, it tastes nothing like cheese and mayo, try it to believe ;)

Sorry for the blurry image I'll upload a better quality one when I can, moved into a new place and this is my workstation, well... more like work area. Just upgraded to Windows 8 Pro on the desktop with the Media Center addon.

Sorry for the blurry image I'll upload a better quality one when I can, moved into a new place and this is my workstation, well... more like work area. Just upgraded to Windows 8 Pro on the desktop with the Media Center addon.

Nice desk, I feel like I used to have one of those in one of the many places I've lived... not sure where though because I would have kept it

I think I had my tower in the left side though

Nice desk, I feel like I used to have one of those in one of the many places I've lived... not sure where though because I would have kept it

I think I had my tower in the left side though

The desk was in the room when I moved in, it has a wooden panel at the back that I can't remove which means that I can't fit the tower under the desk.

The desk was in the room when I moved in, it has a wooden panel at the back that I can't remove which means that I can't fit the tower under the desk.

You don't live in the NE UK do you ? lol jk

Maybe it was in a rented place for me too

You don't live in the NE UK do you ? lol jk

Maybe it was in a rented place for me too

No, I'm originally from the SW but I'm currently in the SE at Uni.