What was the last movie you watched? (2013 Edition)

Finally got around to watching The Possession. Actually thought it was a good horror film.

Yeah, it was good.

Django Unchained. Christop Waltz was again excellent, I'm glad Will Smith turned the part of Django down as well, just can't see him in the role myself. Great movie.

master_ver6_xlg.jpg

The Master

9/10

Biggest Oscars snub in recent years, maybe in decades. Nothing in there, with the exception of Amour and Django can touch this movie.

The not so amazing spiderman

3/5

Totally useless reboot of a 10 yo movie. Sam Raimi's Spiderman is superior in about every possible ways. Only good thing about the new one is Emma Stone. She is magnificent as usual.

I wish i could get my 2 hours back.

Cloud Atlas (yeah it was only just released here :laugh:)

Was very good (well I thought so) but give it a 3/5, because I feel you really need to read the book to fully understand what the hell was going on. However, considering they had basically 6 movies worth of content to cram into 1, so alot had to give, over all it was a noble effort in my books (Y)

"The Way Back." An excellent movie, and one I would recommend for all the family though not meant as a family movie.

FxebnI9l.jpg

Disappointed in this one, very drawn out and uninteresting. If you want to watch a guy drink every brand of beer and hard liquor there is, this is the movie for you.

4/10

stand-up-guys-film-poster%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Stand Up Guys

A pair of aging stickup men try to get the old gang back together for one last hurrah before one of the guys takes his last assignment - to kill his comrade.

I thought it was refreshingly funny. 5/5

Movies I remember seeing lately (within the last month I guess):

Dredd - 7 / 10 - Better than expected.

Total Recall - 4 / 10 - Worse than expected (I expected average)

Life of Pi - 8.5 / 10 - Very strong story, enjoyed it

Perks of Being a Wallflower - 7.5 / 10 - I think I'd like it better if I were a teenager, not bad.

Flight - 6 / 10 - Boring, but good acting and a follow-able story.

Silver Lining Playbook - 6 / 10 - Boring, I can't tell why this is so endeared.

Argo - 4 / 10 - Extremely boring, and I generally like these clever movies, fell asleep (rare).

Ted - 7 / 10 - a little too much and should have been called 'Brian'

Wreck it Ralph - 7.5 / 10 - cute, liked it.

Looper - 6.5 / 10 - Meh, plot-holes a-plenty

This is 40 - 7 / 10 - Pretty funny, laid back comedy is always nice to enjoy.

Dark Knight Rises - 7 / 10 - the caliber of this was just nowhere near the previous entry.

Prometheus - 3 / 10 - What kind of crap is this? I could have not watched it and knew just as much about it.

Here Comes the Boom - 5.5 / 10 - It's exactly what I expected.

I should be a critic, this was fun to do lol.