What was the last movie you watched? (2013 Edition)

o6XXGuG.png

4.5/5

Me too, pleasantly surprised. 4/5.

The Numbers Station - 6 / 10 - Single room thriller with decent cinematography and that's about it. I do like John Cusack though.

The Guilt Trip - 5 / 10 - Although it has a pretty good interaction for mother/son, it was boring as hell. I don't wanna watch real life.

Jack Reacher - 6 / 10 - Normal 'I'm super human' Tom Cruise movie with little action compared to how the trailer depicted it.

I cant believe the guy who gave Silver Lining Playbook, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Argo and Prometheus bad grades yet gave 7's and 8's to the Rush Hour series. And he claimed he wanted to be a critic!

Best laugh in days!

I cant believe the guy who gave Silver Lining Playbook, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Argo and Prometheus bad grades yet gave 7's and 8's to the Rush Hour series. And he claimed he wanted to be a critic!

Best laugh in days!

And who are you to say Rush hour series isn't a 10/10 :shifty:

Best laugh in days!

"I disagree with your critique and therefore know better than you."

You know the problem with opinions, other people having a problem with them.

Rush hour does what it was set out to do. I enjoyed the series. If you feel this discredits my opinion you're welcome to ignore it. The way you went about it though makes you look like a child and does far greater discredit to your character than my disliking or liking some movie.

The Mist (2007)

The-Mist-2007-Hollywood-Movie-Watch-Online.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/...4328/?ref_=sr_1

http://www.amazon.co...y/dp/B001AR0D4A

If you enjoy The Walking Dead then you'll probably enjoy this, it's written (Screenplay) and directed by Frank Darabont (The man responsible for bringing The Walking Dead to TV) from a Stephen King story and it stars half of the original Walking Dead cast. The rest of the cast are all excellent actors too.

I think it's an amazing bit of Sci-Fi, made out of a Stephen King novel. It gets better as it goes along so don't just watch the start and think it's a bit of a creature feature, it's much more than that.

The end is pretty gut wrenching too.

• Like 2

"I disagree with your critique and therefore know better than you."

You know the problem with opinions, other people having a problem with them.

Rush hour does what it was set out to do. I enjoyed the series. If you feel this discredits my opinion you're welcome to ignore it. The way you went about it though makes you look like a child and does far greater discredit to your character than my disliking or liking some movie.

Don't believe the empire of opinions.

Repo Man (1984)

I think it's an amazing bit of Sci-Fi, made out of a Stephen King novel. It gets better as it goes along so don't just watch the start and think it's a bit of a creature feature, it's much more than that.

I love The Mist. It's also pretty close to being Half-Life : The Movie.

MOVIE 43

3.5/5

God, I thought Movie 43 was appalling!

olympus_has_fallen_ver6.jpg

I saw Olympus Has Fallen this evening. Good action flick, however some of the methods they used to gain entry were seriously unrealistic. Such as walls blowing up far too easily. Michael Bay secret director anyone? :p 8/10

Oblivion at IMAX

Thouroughly enjoyed it!

4.5/5

Sound was amazing, effects were amazing and the story was pretty good too.

Oblivion at IMAX

Thouroughly enjoyed it!

4.5/5

Sound was amazing, effects were amazing and the story was pretty good too.

I didn't see it in IMAX, however I feel the same about the effects and the storyline. Also, when he was biking through that dried up water bed with those freight ships, WOW! The genuinely looked real! I'd give Oblivion 8/10