Are the free Windows 8 Media Center keys no longer available?

After I tried the key it was THENthat I read the email. You are right - it doesn't work unless I have Pro. So, I have a useless key unless of course I can find a taker. But not sure if I could do that here or not via PM. :)

A kind soul here PM'd me their unused key a few days ago. (Thank you again!!) I'm sure someone here wouldn't mind the key. Kudos to you if you pass it on. :)

• 2 weeks later...

If this isn't against the rules, I have a key which I cannot use and will give to the next person who wants it (You must have at least 100 posts).

I just got an email from Microsoft saying it has to be activated by the 31st of January. You must have Win 8 Pro to use.

I have three Media Center keys that I snagged for family that haven't been used. Send me a message and I'll forward you the information if you'd like one.

Mine also prompt that it exceeded its number of activations. I can no longer get a new one it always prompt that it couldn't process my order.

Does anyone has an unused extra key? My machine now always prompt to activate windows.

Please message me the key. Thanks!

Mine also prompt that it exceeded its number of activations. I can no longer get a new one it always prompt that it couldn't process my order.

Does anyone has an unused extra key? My machine now always prompt to activate windows.

Please message me the key. Thanks!

@Buendia Thanks Man! He sent me his key and my machine is now activated :)

CPY7Q-RKH2N-V8RPH-HDBFP-JB2M3

3HM69-HTMC6-3RRYN-3KMGW-29T8D

First come first served. Please post if you use one of these so that nobody else tries to do it.