Neowin Digital Gallery - Yearly Edition 2013

Since many people commented I won't bother quoting the lot of you, adding to the group takes a second during upload, and isn't any harm done, you're inevitably going to post it here anyway and adding it to the group takes seconds during the upload process. It also stops it being basically 3 people posting to it when the community is much larger than that...

Since many people commented I won't bother quoting the lot of you, adding to the group takes a second during upload, and isn't any harm done, you're inevitably going to post it here anyway and adding it to the group takes seconds during the upload process. It also stops it being basically 3 people posting to it when the community is much larger than that...

Wait? you can select add to group doing using uploader? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr and here I was adding 6 at a time!!!!

Wait? you can select add to group doing using uploader? grrrrrrrrrrrrrr and here I was adding 6 at a time!!!!

Yep, it's on the left hand side, you can do it while it's uploading. Yes there are still some group restrictions depending on your group (Some only allow 1 per 24h) but yeah, it's on the left hand side.

Yep, it's on the left hand side, you can do it while it's uploading. Yes there are still some group restrictions depending on your group (Some only allow 1 per 24h) but yeah, it's on the left hand side.

Yeah just found it... Funny you don't notice certain stuff until you need it! I've been using flickr uploader for a while and never saw that option :laugh:

If you wish to promote the group, I'd suggest promoting it outside of this sub forum.  I know the monthly contest has made the front page a few times.  The Digital Camera Lab used to be fairly active... now there's MAYBE 10 regulars.

If you wish to promote the group, I'd suggest promoting it outside of this sub forum.  I know the monthly contest has made the front page a few times.  The Digital Camera Lab used to be fairly active... now there's MAYBE 10 regulars.

Yeah and your lazzy88ss isn't helping either :P 

Tour of Britain '13
9804042423_4066337667_z.jpg
Taken during Stage 4 of the Tour of Britain
Date Taken: 2013-09-18 11:56:45
Camera Make: Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 500D
Lens: 28-300mm
Focal Length: 300 mm
Mode: Shutter speed priority AE
Aperture: f/7.1
Exposure Time: 0.002 sec (1/500)
ISO: 800

• 2 weeks later...

---------

And with that, Guppy, I'm all caught up on posting pictures form when I started again a few months back :p

And that means exactly what :P ?:shifty:

A while back you said that I need to post all the pics since I hadn't posted in a while.  Well I had a backlog, so I finally went through the backlog and I'm all caught up.