Started playing it last night and not very far, only managed about an hour.

I picked Fennekin as my Pokemon. I read that you get a choice of a original Pokemon too. So when i get there, i'll go with Squirtle.

I'm going to try and get a decent team this time. On older games i was useless at picking a decent team. I'd have one decent Pokemon and the rest were human shields basically.

You mean meat shields lol. The ain't human :p

I beat the game using nothing but three fire types ( blaziken, fenniken and the new flying/fire)

So anyone wanna trade 3ds friend codes (so we can get more pokemon in the friends safari)?

I didn't know people still played Pokemon, last time I ever heard about Pokemon was in 6th grade and that was like 1997.

After GTA5 Pokemon is the 2nd fastest selling game at the moment so yeah its still popular.

• Like 1

here is mine :) 0104-0271-7226

Mines in my sig buddy ;)

• 5 months later...
Pok?mon X and Y sales hit 12m copies

The fastest-selling 3DS games to date.

By Tom Phillips Published Monday, 7 April 2014

Pok?mon X and Y have sold more than 12m copies on 3DS to date.

jpg

An underground success story.

Collected, the two latest adventures also hold the award for being the fastest-selling title ever on the handheld.

Nintendo announced back at the end of January that it had shifted more than 11.6m units of the games, meaning an extra 400,000 have been sold in the last two months.

The new sales data comes from a Pok?mon Company press release announcing the launch of yet another Pok?mon movie (the 17th, incredibly) which is due for an English language broadcast sometime this year.

For comparison, the original Pok?mon Red and Blue (Green in Japan) sold nearly 24m back on the Game Boy. Follow-up Gold and Silver shifted a further 23m.

Game Boy Advance duo Ruby and Sapphire hit 16m sales, while DS iterations Diamond and Pearl sold 17.6m, and Black and White sold 15.4m.

In total, 245m Pok?mon video games have been sold worldwide.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-04-07-pokemon-x-and-y-sales-hit-12m-copies