Note: The footage was done on a 3DS XL. Assuming that that was real footage, then on the original 3DS, images shall look sharper.

I think how it looks has more to do with how 3ds games always look noticeably worse in screens/videos than they do on the actual device.

Finally release a 3D Pokemon game that has been long over-due and they release it on the damn 3DS?... Well, looks like I'll have to buy a 3DS, which is exactly what they want me to say :(. You used to be cool, Nintendo!

What? The next entry in a series whose main titles have always been on Nintendo's portable systems is going to be on Nintendo's current-gen portable system?!?!

That website looks horrible.

Regarding the pok?mon though, not bad? I don't know how much I want it to be in 3d, but I'm not buying it, I'm not the target audience anymore, so... Go Scyther!

Man, the good games were Blue, Red, and Yellow. Then they came out with an ass-load of pokemon. The original 150 (151 with Togepi) was awesome. Then it became silly.

You mean Mew?

Looks worse than B&W, which I never took a liking to. Seems that HG/SS are going to be the final ones for me.

Who on earth is designing these new Pok?mon, the starters look atrocious!

Well, looks like the 3DS' future is secure :p It's a shame people dismiss Pok?mon as a child's game - the anime is certainly aimed at children, but the mainline games are certainly complex and deep enough to appeal to genuine RPG fans, and they always tend to be very meaty too.

Oh man, I should have kept my 3DS for this. Oh well. On a random note, am I the only person that enjoyed Yellow the most?

Nope, I still have and love Yellow!

Character design seems to be getting stranger and lazier with every new generation. Plus the naming of new Pokemon is weird.

Despite that the footage looks great. One thing I'd like to see is more lifelike proportionality with the design of cities (i.e. buildings aren't three by two blocks wide when your guy takes up one).

Looks like at the end of the year i might be buying another 3DS so that My wife and I can play this together.

Man, the good games were Blue, Red, and Yellow. Then they came out with an ass-load of pokemon. The original 150 (151 with Togepi) was awesome. Then it became silly.

The 151st Pokemon is Mew not Togepi... :sleep2:

Oh man, I should have kept my 3DS for this. Oh well. On a random note, am I the only person that enjoyed Yellow the most?

Nope, after I lost my blue cart I got a Yellow cart for my birthday lol. I miss my Pikachu *cries*

Character design seems to be getting stranger and lazier with every new generation. Plus the naming of new Pokemon is weird.

Despite that the footage looks great. One thing I'd like to see is more lifelike proportionality with the design of cities (i.e. buildings aren't three by two blocks wide when your guy takes up one).

I think with the later Generations there trying to stick closer to the original japanese names

So you're saying Muk and Voltorb weren't lazy?

Still, this is cue for me getting a 3DS at some point between now and October. Many are speculating customisable main characters due to the working mirror AND the fact the female protag's hair changes during the trailer (apparently).

So how many pokemon are there now? I dont think ive watched or played it since the first series/pokemon red&blue, at the rate they were increasing then surely theres gotta be about 1.5 million of these little buggers now??

So you're saying Muk and Voltorb weren't lazy?

Design-wise, maybe but at least they looked sorta badass.

Or if you meant Pokemon being lazy - you can't get anymore lazier than "splash." :p