Do you have a pet?

*PIN THIS*

If you have a pet, post it!

Now that I'm medically retired from the military and spending the majority of my time at home, I decided to get a lap dog.

I pretty sure she is part Chihuahua and Miniature Pincher. Her name is Spock.

737445_327634034012662_2040946137_o.jpg

The first is our indoor dog, her name is Itsy. She's half pomeranian and half pekingese. We've had her for several years. The second is my outdoor dog that accompanies me when I go out in the woods and generally hangs around outside the house. He's a fox hound named Savage. I've had him for a couple of months now, he's roughly 6 months old. I've been highly impressed with how intelligent both of them are and how quickly they learn. I had Savage responding to his name and sitting on command before the end of our first day together, and Itsy can tell what mood I'm in based on the tone of my voice, and I can command her to go to specific rooms of the house and she'll understand me. I also have a cat named Tom, but he's kind of like bigfoot. You don't see him very often, and if you try to take a picture of him it's usually out of focus because you had to move so fast to try and snap it before he disappeared from view.

post-125978-0-17216800-1357786675.jpg

post-125978-0-49396600-1357786694.jpg