Sandy Hook shootings may have been staged

I said that people people who don't think of other possibilities. Okay were done here bud. Your starting to bore me.

Anyway

Another video with yet another contradiction :) Enjoy!

That video was done the morning after the event and he even says there has been a lot of contradictory information. As for the gun being pulled out of the trunk, sure looks like the shotgun that's being pulled out. So we know the Pete Williams spoke in the morning of the 15th and more then likely also had contradictory information at the time. We also know that the medical examiner didn't speak til later in the day.

Here is the video of the medical examiner and at the :35 mark someone asked about the "long rifle" being in the car and the cop says that's incorrect. So clearly by the afternoon the information had been changed. Again chaos creates confusion.

Tragic Murders? How the hell do you know people were even murdered? Did you see their bodies? NO!

How do you know the U.S dropped a bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima? Were you there? NO! How do you know the Third Reich had concentration camps full of Jews, gypsy, homosexuals and other undesirables? Were you there? NO! How do you know the Khmer Rouge had killing fields? Were you there? NO! How do you know there was a Roman Empire. Were you there? NO!

I think people get the point.

• Like 2

"I bet you even think the world is run by lizards and shapeshifters..." Saying things like that shows the kind of fool I'm dealing with. I will continue to post what I want, so tough. And I bet you can provide actual evidence that this wasnt a hoax, Yes? Guess not. Funny to call me strange because I think differently than the typical spoon fed idiot. So Once more I will continue to post.. You can cry and bitch all you want about how I disrespect the innocent.. (Thats what Facebook is for)

I am not here to argue or debate. I'm sure a lot of other people here on neowin feel the same hence why they dont post here and instead PMin' people about it. Tragic Murders? How the hell do you know people were even murdered? Did you see their bodies? NO! How do we even how that 20 kids were even kid! Oh because thats being reported. I am not ashamed for anything I did. The feeling I get is satisfaction knowing other possibilities instead of what is being reported. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this thread. I spent hours debating with people on social network for hours. Doing it on Neowin isnt worth the time. I know people are watching the videos I post. It's for them to watch. If you feel differently than dont read nor watch what I post. Simple as 1, 2, 3. Got it?

This is about SandyHook not southpark. Way off topic.

He's mocking you.

On thing this topic has made abundantly clear is that the one group who deserves criticism is the media. Their "report first, fact check later" mentality leads to all of this conspiratorial type thinking. They report on speculation , rumour, innuendo, 2nd hand accounts, "eye witnesses (who later turn out weren't), etc.

But, perhaps the public is to blame too. We don't reward accurate journalism. We don't hold great journalists with admirable integrity in high enough esteem. We favour frequent updates over accurate ones. Vicious cycle, people.

He's mocking you.

On thing this topic has made abundantly clear is that the one group who deserves criticism is the media. Their "report first, fact check later" mentality leads to all of this conspiratorial type thinking. They report on speculation , rumour, innuendo, 2nd hand accounts, "eye witnesses (who later turn out weren't), etc.

But, perhaps the public is to blame too. We don't reward accurate journalism. We don't hold great journalists with admirable integrity in high enough esteem. We favour frequent updates over accurate ones. Vicious cycle, people.

This is true, that's why there is almost always misinformation during the first day or so of similar events. The media puts viewership first even if that means getting the facts wrong at first. That in turn creates these conspiracies that spiral out of control.

This is true, that's why there is almost always misinformation during the first day or so of similar events. The media puts viewership first even if that means getting the facts wrong at first. That in turn creates these conspiracies that spiral out of control.

And the media does a poor job of clarifying errors. A newspaper, for example, can run a front page story about something which turns out to be false or innaccurate, when they have to issue an apology or a retraction they might bury it 8 pages in on the bottom corner where no one notices it.

• Like 3

"I bet you even think the world is run by lizards and shapeshifters..." Saying things like that shows the kind of fool I'm dealing with. I will continue to post what I want, so tough. And I bet you can provide actual evidence that this wasnt a hoax, Yes? Guess not. Funny to call me strange because I think differently than the typical spoon fed idiot. So Once more I will continue to post.. You can cry and bitch all you want about how I disrespect the innocent.. (Thats what Facebook is for)

Those making the claims are the ones who must provide evidence. You say there's a conspiracy here, so you provide your evidence. Until then, you're just another internet conspiracy theorist who's unable to accept the truth.

And the media does a poor job of clarifying errors. A newspaper, for example, can run a front page story about something which turns out to be false or innaccurate, when they have to issue an apology or a retraction they might bury it 8 pages in on the bottom corner where no one notices it.

This. 100 times this. It's time they were taken to task over this reprehensible behaviour too.

This woman talks about something different - Child Sacrifices?

Wow is that woman nuts. Talking about ley lines and Stonehenge and Teotihuacan, they don't even line up. You can even use the google ley lines plug in to put them on google earth and they dont line up. She really goes out there with some of that stuff.

Zp2Lr.jpg

Those making the claims are the ones who must provide evidence. You say there's a conspiracy here, so you provide your evidence. Until then, you're just another internet conspiracy theorist who's unable to accept the truth.

I've never understood why the burden of proof seems to escape so many people. It is about as straight forward as you can get.

I know he is. I'm not going to give the baby anymore attention.

People can discuss situations without insults which the users of neowin love to troll and constantly insult others who dont agree with their opinion.

1. You have shown over and over you lack the ability to even discuss anything.

2. You whine about insults while dishing them out yourself.

Pot meet kettle.

• Like 2

I've never understood why the burden of proof seems to escape so many people. It is about as straight forward as you can get.

It's a typical troll tactic. Same as strawmen arguments, diverting the issue or just plain old ignoring questions they can't answer.

Not that I'm calling him a troll of course. That would be against the rules and I surely don't wish to break the rules. ;) He's just an internet conspiracy theorist; trolls are usually smarter. ;)

Well the original broadcasts on the local CT news did have and show the second shooter that disappeared, so there is that, and I also like how the story went from the Bushmaster being in his car to him shooting everyone with it, instead of the handguns like originally reported, but I'm not the one asking those questions

They also originally reported only one dead. And that it was Ryan Lanza, and tons of other things. As you know from being from CT, the local news channels are staffed by morons, so you can't use mistakes by them as any type of evidence.

How the hell do you know people were even murdered? Did you see their bodies? NO!

Yes, I did.

Listen, I can refute everything you say or think. Problem is, I don't want to use details (some of which are not public) on neowin or any other place. These people were murdered by Adam Lanza, there was no conspiracy.

^ Seems like you were directly involved in the aftermath. My sympathies. No one should have to see that sort of thing. :(

Thank you. Let me be a little more clear though - I did not see the bodies in the school, I attended a couple of the wakes. One of which was, indeed, an open casket. It was one of the adults, who my business partner knew personally.

I do know the person who was the second person into the building, though.

And on top of that, the office park my business is in is where are the deliveries of donations are going to. So all the empty offices are filled with thousands of boxes and other things, such as 85,000 teddy bears.

Why this topic is still going...

*Mind blown*

I don't think people should be allowed to make such absurd, and frankly callous, statements without being challenged.

My reasoning.

• Like 2

Why this topic is still going...

*Mind blown*

^ Cuz people love to argue. :laugh:

If there were no conspiracies, we would not have the word conspiracy.

I'd prefer to know the truth about events, whether or not they are 'painful', offend cherished beliefs, or rock the boat.

If some people of our 'government' or military are staging events to manipulate the masses, it should be exposed and stopped.

We need a much more sane world. ;)