Sandy Hook shootings may have been staged

If there were no conspiracies, we would not have the word conspiracy.

And the small strip of paper that comes inside a Hershey's Kiss is called the Nigglywiggly. Your point to this conversation is moot.

I'd prefer to know the truth about events, whether or not they are 'painful', offend cherished beliefs, or rock the boat.

If some people of our 'government' or military are staging events to manipulate the masses, it should be exposed and stopped.

We need a much more sane world. ;)

Not accepting the most logical explanation doesn't equate the need to throw a conspiracy behind such events. You people like to ignore the obvious in order to use the word "conspiracy".

Not accepting the most logical explanation doesn't equate the need to throw a conspiracy behind such events. You people like to ignore the obvious in order to use the word "conspiracy".

And some people need to realise that conspiracies are real and happen on a daily basis, and yes they involve tens, hundreds or even thousands of people all playing their part, wittingly or unwittingly. Just because an answer is logical and is easier to swallow does not make it the right answer, that is no basis for anything.

The vast majority of the public go about their daily lives blissfully ignorant of the machinations of the world around them, and it is this which allows conspiracies to happen. They have also in the past been far too trusting of "official" sources of news and not taking enough responsibility for finding out information about world and local events and questioning those sources when discrepancies occur.

Conspiracies can also last a long time, take the recent scandals in Ireland and around the world involving Catholic priests, or the Spanish Catholic church conspiring for 50 years to steal the babies of young women and give them to other families for adoption, or the Jimmy Saville case in the UK where he abused and molested hundreds of children over a 50 year period. This must have been known about by more than just the people he abused, but it was covered up and each and every one of those people that covered it up were involved in a conspiracy of silence and are as guilty as Jimmy was as they did nothing, or allowed it to happen or perhaps even took part.

At the time, if someone had come out in public and said, that Jimmy Saville was abusing children, or that it was being covered up, the usual suspects would be out decrying anything about it saying "theres no conspiracy, hes a well loved national figure" etc... until the story breaks and people come out of woodwork and expose what has been going on.

There is always something deeper going on beneath the surface and what we are told for years sometimes is shown to be a lie and a cover-up and we need to ask questions and keep going until we get a satisfactory answer. Humans in power are corrupt, they have always been and they always will be until we collectively hold them accountable for their actions. And if the media are complicit in the propaganda regardless of whether there are a "western" source, a "middle eastern" source or whatever they can all lie and distort the truth and cover things up if they are told to - at this point east and west are just points on a compass and that has no bearing on whether they are inherently good and trustworthy or are liars and charlatans.

You people like to ignore the obvious.
LOL! Likewise Bro...Likewise! I'm sorry but you almost made me die laughing hearing that. Its like someone whos trying to convince their friend that the earth isn't round or the sky isnt blue..

And people who are ignoring this dont know their History and the events that took place years ago.

And some people need to realise that conspiracies are real and happen on a daily basis, and yes they involve tens, hundreds or even thousands of people all playing their part, wittingly or unwittingly. Just because an answer is logical and is easier to swallow does not make it the right answer, that is no basis for anything.

The vast majority of the public go about their daily lives blissfully ignorant of the machinations of the world around them, and it is this which allows conspiracies to happen. They have also in the past been far too trusting of "official" sources of news and not taking enough responsibility for finding out information about world and local events and questioning those sources when discrepancies occur.

Conspiracies can also last a long time, take the recent scandals in Ireland and around the world involving Catholic priests, or the Spanish Catholic church conspiring for 50 years to steal the babies of young women and give them to other families for adoption, or the Jimmy Saville case in the UK where he abused and molested hundreds of children over a 50 year period. This must have been known about by more than just the people he abused, but it was covered up and each and every one of those people that covered it up were involved in a conspiracy of silence and are as guilty as Jimmy was as they did nothing, or allowed it to happen or perhaps even took part.

At the time, if someone had come out in public and said, that Jimmy Saville was abusing children, or that it was being covered up, the usual suspects would be out decrying anything about it saying "theres no conspiracy, hes a well loved national figure" etc... until the story breaks and people come out of woodwork and expose what has been going on.

There is always something deeper going on beneath the surface and what we are told for years sometimes is shown to be a lie and a cover-up and we need to ask questions and keep going until we get a satisfactory answer. Humans in power are corrupt, they have always been and they always will be until we collectively hold them accountable for their actions. And if the media are complicit in the propaganda regardless of whether there are a "western" source, a "middle eastern" source or whatever they can all lie and distort the truth and cover things up if they are told to - at this point east and west are just points on a compass and that has no bearing on whether they are inherently good and trustworthy or are liars and charlatans.

The conspiracy being suggested here means to many people would be involved which creates to much risk for someone to slip up. So no you couldn't pull this off with some of the notions that are being floated around. This isn't anything like the Spanish church one, which is prob one of the largest if not the largest ever. The reason that one even lasted as long as it did was because of when it took place, during a time before mass media and the communication of the internet. It took just a few people in 2008 to find out the truth about their adoptive parents and over the next two years the damn walls broke. It worked the way it did because it was all done through a tightly controlled organization, the Catholic church. Really the only other side of that coin was the adoptive parents and from the sound of it, majority of them were able to keep their silence for the most part. For anyone who found out it before 2008, either didn't speak up about it or couldn't find a way to get their voice heard enough to make the noise needed to get the proper light on the subject.

This Sandy Hook conspiracy is night and day and the problem is, the so called evidence either falls apart when actually looked at or lacks common sense for many of the aspects about it. So in past cases you could have pulled off with a large number of people, in the right settings but Sandy Hook is far from the right setting.

There isn't ALWAYS something deeper going on, that's just your mind wondering. Not everything is based in a conspiracy but the problem is there is almost always someone willing to inject one in. As Iv said before, in almost every major event similar to this, almost always the initial reports contain misinformation. Chaotic events create chaos and that chaos is usually reported regardless of how accurate it is or not. The media puts getting the information out there first over the integrity of that information. 9/11 there were more planes reported hijacked then there actually was. Fort Hood and Aurora shootings there were reports of multiple gunmen first reported. The Gabby Gifford shooting I remember the initial report being he had a semi automatic rifle, in reality he only had a pistol. In this Sandy Hook shooting there were a good number of misreported bits of information.

The problem with many of these initial reports is they don't usually get publicly corrected. That's where a ton of this shooting conspiracy is based on. "The police initially said this then change it to that" and because the media didn't give a correction, the tin foilers use that as ammo for the conspiracy. Another problem is the whole "dont believe the media" bit. If the media says something it turns to "they are lying to us" but when the media screws up, that's the bit of information that gets used by the conspiracy side.

Lastly the problem with Sandy Hook is it's not one conspiracy, it's a ton of little ones that everyone groups into a very messy bunch. There is to many little mini conspiracies revolving around this shooting. Majority, if not all, fall apart either just on looking at other evidence or when grouped together in a poor attempt to make it part of the larger picture. The Spanish Catholic church conspiracy is a true to it's name conspiracy but it couldn't last due to the openness of the media and internet. The Sandy Hook conspiracy creates to many questions about the conspiracy itself then the conspiracy makes about the shooting. Look at all the crap freak180 has posted, it's easily picked apart and even he doesn't have what it takes to defend it. If you can't defend and counter your conspiracy being picked apart, it's not much of a conspiracy after all then.

"When you can't face real life you have to resort to conspiracy theories"

That's the best you got?? LOL Do you even know what real life is? No! Real life to you is what's prod-cast to your TV. :rolleyes:

Sandy Hook is far from the right setting.
Say's who? You? Just because you are (dumb down) doesnt mean the rest of the world is the same. There are plenty of intelligent people who can do this...For god sakes..we landed on the moon, build cars, computers, discovered cures and etc and you're telling me we can't pull something off like this? Dude you been under a rock way too long.

I haven't read this whole thread but wanted to mention that human beings are the worst counts of evidence there is! Our brains try to comprehend what we've seen and make sense of it. The brain adds stuff, takes stuff away, changes things. I saw a talk on TED by a scientist(or something lol) about it and it was shocking. HE said that word shouldn't be allowed to stand in court due to the difference in stories that people can and do present.

Say's who? You? Just because you are (dumb down) doesnt mean the rest of the world is the same. There are plenty of intelligent people who can do this...For god sakes..we landed on the moon, build cars, computers, discovered cures and etc and you're telling me we can't pull something off like this? Dude you been under a rock way too long.

Not dumb down enough to tear apart the crap you've thrown up here. Funny how you keep running away from any counter Iv posted. Don't have the nads to stand behind your own posts. And no I don't think our gov can pull something like this off. They couldn't keep the killing of Osama a secret for 30 mins or the details behind it for more then a few days. I sure as hell don't think it's possible to pull off the conspiracy that's being suggested here.

• Like 1

Sure there are lots of conspiracies all over the place, but it seems to me that a few people find it easier to accept that some ominous fascist government organization is in full control, as apposed to a member of the community going mental with a gun; the reality being that no one is in control.

• Like 3

Sandy Hook shooting were staged? whomever come up with that theory, that's too many History channel Ancient Aliens episodes watched.

Also that's very disrespectful for the victims families; i remember one time when one reporter asked on of the guys that had a conspiracy documentary about 9/11 if he ever talked to one of the victims families about that tragedy... the guy said no.

• Like 1

Sure there are lots of conspiracies all over the place, but it seems to me that a few people find it easier to accept that some ominous fascist government organization is in full control, as apposed to a member of the community going mental with a gun; the reality being that no one is in control.

So there are no rules, no laws, no processes, no agencies, no one with the power to enact or change laws, or affect what people do on an ongoing basis.

We are all just going about our daily lives, walking such a delicate tight-rope, that one small slip will descend all of society into chaos, relying on everyone else to stay in line or we're all going to hell (figuratively).

Except that this is not the case.

We have governments and politicians in every country around the world, we have organizations such as the United Nations, local law enforcement, Media organizations, banks, lawyers, agencies such as MI6, CIA, FBI which all have their secrets.

We have a system whereby people who commit crimes get captured and put in prison, so surely that requires a system of control - someone or a group of people make laws and ensure they are enforced.

We do have people in control, at all stages of our lives from cradle to grave, schools, hospitals, local councils, governments, international corporations who can successfully lobby governments for legislation being written in their favour etc..

In terms of a global fascist government, no there isn't one, at least not yet, or one which is fully realised and made public. But what we do have is a world of secrecy and lies, of control and hidden agendas. A world were people are manipulated and spun lie after lie each and every day through the media in all its forms, and even when politicians and banks are investigated and their actions are uncovered and exposed to the public, life goes on. No one is held accountable, no one demands that things should change, and so everyone goes back to their daily routine, and its as if events never took place.

What I beleive you mean to say, and I apologise for putting words in your mouth, is that the level of control on a global level is thought of as impossible in our world.

But then again is it? With 147 companies revealed to have the most influence in the world - http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21228354.500-revealed--the-capitalist-network-that-runs-the-world.html - is it completly inconceivable, and I mean completely impossible and without merit at 5 sigma levels of confidence that there would not be something going on at a global level which could be the basis of a global conspiracy.

Note, however, that I am not suggesting that crazy people with guns are unable to walk up to a busy restaurant and start shooting without there being a conspiracy involved. This has been and will always be possible, the same way I can get in my car tonight and mow down pedestrians on my way home, or push someone off a ledge after an argument in the heat of the moment (you get what I am trying to say).

But when you look at all the various letter agencies and what they have been up to in the past 60 or so years with regards to MK Ultra, and other programs designed to control peoples minds and brainwash them, or infect them with syphillis and other diseases (and these are citizens of their own country), is it completely inconceivable that someone, a patsy if you will, can be taken and mind-controlled enough to walk into a theatre and start shooting, or a school and start shooting and then have no recollection of it ?

And before you ask, no I've not been watching too many movies - understanding how humans are and how they think, and what a person or a group of people can do with the means, motive and opportunity is all thats needed here to start peering behind the curtain. There have always been people going back into antiquity that are controllers and there have been people that are the controlled. Nothing has changed in our world today, and history is littered with examples of the sorts of policies which are being enacted today, which have been enacted before, and as the adage goes, "those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it"

One for the graphic designers!!

I'm confused, assuming we take him at his word and the picture is fake what is it supposed to prove, that the child doesn't exist?

Just because its a photoshop doesn't mean anything, the third child might not have been with them when the picture was taken and the father wanted to cut and paste his daughter into the picture for a nice family photo, I've done it a few times for family members and friends, removed or added things.

I'm confused, assuming we take him at his word and the picture is fake what is it supposed to prove, that the child doesn't exist?

Just because its a photoshop doesn't mean anything, the third child might not have been with them when the picture was taken and the father wanted to cut and paste his daughter into the picture for a nice family photo, I've done it a few times for family members and friends, removed or added things.

It doesn't mean jack, the best part is he is trying to analyze a screenshot taken from tv. It's basically analyzing a photo of another photo, this guy is retarded. The guy is a so called graphic expert and he's using photo gallery instead of using photoshop? Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

• Like 3

If the director of the CIA can't hide an extramarital affair.. how would a large number of people consent to participating in this alleged conspiracy, and keep their mouths closed in this age of instant and social media?

I find it hard to believe most, if not all, conspiracy theories in this day and age

There are plenty of intelligent people who can do this...For god sakes..we landed on the moon, build cars, computers, discovered cures and etc

Landed on the moon? Oh for ****'s sake dude!? How do you know we landed on the moon? Were you there? NO!

------------

It's also interesting to note that every famous conspiracy theory we know of, we know of because they were exposed! MK Ultra was a conspiracy, but it was exposed. Watergate was a conspiracy, which was exposed. The protocols of the Elders of Zion is a long debunked conspiracy theory. 9/11 was a conspiracy by religious fanatics which we know happened, because, you know, those building aren't here any more. The theories that people insist on spreading, in some cases for decades, have 0% credibility beyond some nut in his garage printing up pamphlets about the Illuminati or the new world order or whatever Alex Jones has talked about on one of his recent programmes.

• Like 2

Wait so let me get this straight, Freak180 honestly believes the Newtown shooting was fake? ... Well I'll tell you what, kid. Let's hope we don't meet face to face.

Wait a minute, this stuff doesn't add up. I watched a few videos that show video evidence and no, it doesn't add up, at all.

i always seem to be the middleman in situations...

i, unfortunately, got into this topic yesterday by a friend who insists that there's a conspiracy. he's been forwarding information and youtube videos. i try to watch them w/ an open mind. i want to see what people are claiming before simply writing it all off as nutty. id also agree with people that a LOT of the supposed evidence is probably just a situation where the media couldnt get their facts straight in all the chaos.

to those posting in this topic - why not just look at the "evidence" being presented, then simply debunk it with forethought, and rationale, instead of malice? And to those presenting the "evidence," why dont you present facts instead of speculation? All the stuff about illuminati and sacrifices is merely fun speculation. it's creating fun drama where there isnt any. pretend you were in court trying to prove it instead of presenting speculation.

All this bickering in this thread only adds fuel to the fire. you'll never change someone's mind about a topic with bickering and "youre wrong" attitudes.

Adam Lanza was a patsy and the second shooter killed everybody. That's what happened.

not that far fetched... these folks seem to almost always kill themselves before being apprehended and in public light. :shiftyninja:

Why is it automatically the government that is in on the conspiracy?

Personally, I'm starting to think that the NRA helped stage the Sandy Hook shootings, knowing that it would spur a reaction from the White House, which would in turn create a "zomg black helicopters are coming" fear among the Tea Party, and cause the massive increase in gun sales and NRA memberships that we've seen.

I MEAN IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!

• Like 1

Why Sandy Hook Massacre Spawned Conspiracy Theories

One month after the Sandy Hook school shootings, the list of victims continues to grow. One man, Gene Rosen ? who found six children and a bus driver in his driveway, brought them into his home, fed them and called parents to assure them that their children were safe ? has been harassed by telephone, email and online by those who think he is lying about his actions, and is part of a conspiracy.

A group called the Sandy Hook Truther movement has emerged from the dust and chaos over the past weeks to claim that the school shooting was all a staged event. Though many Americans are outraged and incredulous that anyone could doubt that the tragedy even happened, the Sandy Hook school shootings follow classic conspiracy thinking. Here are a few reasons why.

Poignant political implications

Most events producing conspiracy theories have important social and political implications, and the Sandy Hook shootings are no exception.

'Holes' in the 'official story'

A common theme running through conspiracy thinking is that if you're smart enough, and just look closely enough at all the news coverage and available information, you can see lies and contradictions in accounts of the event.

read full story