Using a mac without a mouse

But I mean within said applications. My point being, it's 100% a point'n'click gui that 99% assumes a mouse. I don't care about how easy the initial interface may be to fire up an app - the overall usage without a pointing device is not fun!

If it was a 100% GUI interface, single user mode wouldn't be included. OK so you never really use single user mode because it's a last resort, but that's 100% CLI driven.

I don't really care about any 3rd party apps, that's up to the developer/designer if they want to implement accessability support but to make activiating accessability support in the OS itself using programs provided with the OS... Well there is simply NO excuse for that other that being incredibly sloppy or not giving a crap.

It's like with windows - don't like/want the start menu any more so they REMOVED IT ENTIRELY and replaced it with the start screen instead of leaving in a half broken system that doesn't work and whatnot, apple left accessability in but removed methods of activating it and don't leave/give you any documentation of how to activate it.

Oh just grow up and switch OS' if it displeases you that much, send Apple an e-mail or alternatively make your own OS or some software that emulates a mouse.

If you're going to moan about it, at least form a cogent argument without resorting to sounding like a twelve year old, and if you ARE a twelve year old, you sound like a pretty thick one at that.

Oh just grow up and switch OS' if it displeases you that much, send Apple an e-mail or alternatively make your own OS or some software that emulates a mouse.

If you're going to moan about it, at least form a cogent argument without resorting to sounding like a twelve year old, and if you ARE a twelve year old, you sound like a pretty thick one at that.

I've got it up for compiling things for mac osx and no other reason.

My reason is coherant; accessability support in mac NEEDS to be accessible. Go and reread.

I've got it up for compiling things for mac osx and no other reason.

My reason is coherant; accessability support in mac NEEDS to be accessible. Go and reread.

You come across as a rambling fool. You could have summed up your views in a single, well formed sentence. All of the options that you would ever need for keyboard navigation are available in OS X, some may be turned off by default - fair enough - but you simply need to plug a mouse in once to enable them and then can happily use your keyboard as you wish. It, admittedly, may not be ideal to have to do so, but that should be your complaint instead.