(mac) any good guitar/recording applications?

I have a gt-3 effects proc for my guitar, and I was thinking about pluging it in through the input and doing some recording. I was wondering if any of you use any good apps for this. I don't neccesarily need any effects apps, just something that I could record, then loop, then play over it and combine it.

Wasn't there a program called soundtrack that is like final cut but just for sounds? Has anyone used this for this application?

Any help would be awesome. Thank you.

I have a gt-3 effects proc for my guitar, and I was thinking about pluging it in through the input and doing some recording. I was wondering if any of you use any good apps for this. I don't neccesarily need any effects apps, just something that I could record, then loop, then play over it and combine it.

Wasn't there a program called soundtrack that is like final cut but just for sounds? Has anyone used this for this application?

Any help would be awesome. Thank you.

I tried Soundtrack out, but only cuz i liked playing around and making beats in it, and stuff ... just for fun. I still have it, but I've not used it much. If i can help in anyway, i'll do my best. ;)