Haven't gotten too deep into PC game yet, it's typically not my genre and the old style games never appealed to me, but so far this is very nice. Great graphics, responsiveness, even though it's a button masher you can enjoy the visuals, and the production value is typical Ninja Theory top notch. If you didn't like the old style games, it just wasn't your thing, I would definitely give this a try. I had 0 interest before and this is quite nice.

This game is awesome, it's just ridiculously good...

The last four days have been DMC non stop, just absolute amazing game... Even my girlfriend complaints I am all DMC now (No I'm not Dante yet, but seriously it's a joy to play)...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I just finished it :cry: (Awesome story and ending, I'll be waiting for 2)

Now the boring part, I have to find a new one :/

I enjoyed it and I usually don't like Hack n' Slash games. It's pretty easy though... I haven't played the previous DMC games but believe they're supposed to be much harder, just finished this on Hell and Hell difficulty and only died a few times.

If they do a squeal I hope they improve the auto-targeting system, on easy difficulties (Nephilim / Son Of Sparda) I didn't notice any problems but on DMD / HaH I often found it targeting the wrong enemy. While in the air aiming directly at the closest enemy you would think it should target that enemy... not one furthest away, on the ground, behind you.